Respected Contributor

$80 for a necklace that looks like it came out of a gumball machine (AND tacky!!!) & it's on waitlist- Hmm....Good for Lori-

LOGO Links by Lori Goldstein 18 Stone Collar Style Necklace

Honored Contributor

I wasn't crazy about this necklace and saved myself some money!

I have seen some jewelry that she's used in the past with her outfits that were stunning! I thought she was going to be bringing something along the lines of those gorgeous necklaces I've see before.

Valued Contributor

I happen to like this necklace--it's fun and cheery--and perfect for those of us who need a pick-me-up while going through a cancer diagnosis. I'm one of the customers on wait list.

I don't think it's TACKY--I think it's HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless,

GraciesMom

Valued Contributor

I am very tempted to buy it. I like the sparkle and all the colors.

It would look good with a lot of the Logo tops.

I have shopped around for something similar and the QVC price is not bad.

Honored Contributor
I think fashion designers should stick to fashion. I don't think a single one of them makes sturdy, attractive jewelry. Some looks like it came from a carnival midway, others from the hardware aisle at Home Depot. They just can't resist the possibility of fleecing their captive audience out of a few more dollars.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Definitely too busy for me, but if it is on waitlist, well, the public has spoken.

ETA: kinda pricey.

Trusted Contributor
Lori's a stylist, not a designer.
Frequent Contributor

i think it's cute....would i pay that price for it..no but i like all the colors......kinda different

Super Contributor

Who better than a FASHION designer to produce accompanying jewelry ? They know more about style, colors, trends etc., than anyone else.

Your opinions above are so staunch and unforgiving to designers. I think you must not be totally aware of how involved they are in all aspects and looks of fashion.

Kachina, your words were not kind, and you insult those who like and purchase her jewelry.

I hardly believe she nor any established designer need to make jewelry to "fleece customers out of more money". They do quite well with the first jobs. Unbelievable remarks made here

assassinating professionals by probable housewives.

Super Contributor

Kachina - you took the words right out of my mouth -- they can't wait to get on the ""Jewelry bandwagon"" - too bad they don't have a clue as to quality!! - I think she should design a ""diaper pin"" to match her clothes!!