Trusted Contributor

A few new items up on KF website this morning!

Just wanted to let you ladies know that there are a few new items up on the Kirks Folly website this morning. I already have the poinsettia pin, but it's up along with earrings and a pendant. There is also a rainbow moon pin and a double gecko bracelet. I would LOVE to get that gecko bracelet (I love anything gecko themed), but I have tiny wrists and I know it would be too big for me. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor

Re: A few new items up on KF website this morning!

Thank you!Smile I can't believe it, I wanted a pair of earrings with the beautiful moon and they are there! I bought them and a watch. They have many watches up, too, some with free gifts (scarves).

They are putting up T-shirts now, in various sizes. And there are still boxes left for those who need them for gifts.

There is also quite a few rainbow bridge themed objects, and a Seaview crescent moon pendant too.

Edited to add more items.

Trusted Contributor

You would think I have enough by now with 8 orders placed since the frenzy started last week. However I just placed another order. I got three of the Silent Night Angel Necklaces (one for each of my 2 granddaughters and one for me) and two of the 35th Anniversary Best Friends Rainbow Bridge Scatter Pins for two friends who recently each lost a beloved furbaby. Plus I just placed an order with ShopHQ for two of the ""Offerings"" pieces for Christmas gifts. I am soooo happy Offerings is back at ShopHQ!!!

Super Contributor

On 10/7/2014 NiteStar said:

You would think I have enough by now with 8 orders placed since the frenzy started last week. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} However I just placed another order. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I got three of the Silent Night Angel Necklaces (one for each of my 2 granddaughters and one for me) and two of the 35th Anniversary Best Friends Rainbow Bridge Scatter Pins for two friends who recently each lost a beloved furbaby. Plus I just placed an order with ShopHQ for two of the "Offerings" pieces for Christmas gifts. I am soooo happy Offerings is back at ShopHQ!!!

That's great! I like some of the Offerings things as well, but I shopped with them a while back when they were on another channel. You've been busy! But think of all the time and money you've saved in gift giving and also for getting items to enjoy yourself! It's nice to feel happy, especially nowadays! And you'll be making smiles, so all is good! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

On 10/7/2014 ical said:
On 10/7/2014 NiteStar said:

You would think I have enough by now with 8 orders placed since the frenzy started last week. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} However I just placed another order. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I got three of the Silent Night Angel Necklaces (one for each of my 2 granddaughters and one for me) and two of the 35th Anniversary Best Friends Rainbow Bridge Scatter Pins for two friends who recently each lost a beloved furbaby. Plus I just placed an order with ShopHQ for two of the "Offerings" pieces for Christmas gifts. I am soooo happy Offerings is back at ShopHQ!!!

That's great! I like some of the Offerings things as well, but I shopped with them a while back when they were on another channel. You've been busy! But think of all the time and money you've saved in gift giving and also for getting items to enjoy yourself! It's nice to feel happy, especially nowadays! And you'll be making smiles, so all is good! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

I'm surprised there are as many initials left as there are in the "Initial Magnetic Enhancer". I got this the other day and love it........it's so cute and really shows up since it's not teeny tiny! Of course if you don't have one of the magnetic interchangeable necklaces, then the enhancer wouldn't do you much good.