Trusted Contributor

I've rec'd. 3 of my Kirks Folly orders

Got 3 of my 8 orders over the weekend. It's funny...........most of my orders were placed on Oct. 1st. I've rec'd. three of the Oct. 1st orders and the other Oct. 1st orders are still "in process". {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I wore my new "Screech Owl" magnetic enhancer with the crystal bead interchangeable necklace in Topaz. I've gotten so many compliments on it! Smile

With each order, they included two free gifts. One of the free gifts in one of the orders was something I had already ordered (the initial magnetic pendant). {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Re: I've rec'd. 3 of my Kirks Folly orders

Trusted Contributor

The hummingbird pin is one of the things I got this weekend.......LOVE it.

Super Contributor

Frequent Contributor

I received my first order! It was a small one but I was so surprised by the free items included also -- WOW!

Let's see if I can get the photos posted here.....testing 1 2 3...nope I'll have to check back...okay finally something worked the link below shows the photo of the 3 freebees.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/CrowHaven/paintings1/Photos/kirksfolly_myord1freebees.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Here's the link to the first order items...I'm no photographer, but it gives some sort of idea of the item's appearance. Smile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/CrowHaven/paintings1/Photos/kirksfolly_myord1.jpg

Super Contributor

Super Contributor

Valued Contributor

Those freebies are fabulous!

I got the same earrings and a similar bracelet but my brooch was a tiny little insignificant thing that I could see why they had to give away. None of these are things I would wear. But your peacock is stunning!

I didn't get the one thing I really wanted (for about 3 years), even though I ordered at full price before the sale started. It must have sold out as I was checking out {#emotions_dlg.sad} but I didn't notice.

I'm a little sad about my parcel. I was delighted to be getting freebies until I now realize I've been a little bit shortchanged there too!

So it's a general anticlimax for me. I'm not going out on a high.

Valued Contributor

My big order is supposed to be here today, I'll go check in a little while since we don't get our mail until 5pm or so. My one-piece order just shipped today.

Crow Haven, I love those eye earrings and necklace, I almost got them, now I wish I had gotten the earrings at least! And your freebies are amazing.

Pagan, I'm sorry you are disappointed. You weren't the only one who had items sold out from underneath them, if that helps. I learned a little about internet shopping with this sale. The items I wanted the most were the pumpkin earrings with the seaview moon face in them. These earrings were perfect and I had them in my basket. Like you, it wasn't until I checked out that I realized they were gone. I had to go back and make a separate order to buy the enhancer that went with them. I intend to wear it as a pin by using one of their converters. I was lucky. I hope you are able to get past your initial disappointment and enjoy your pieces in the future