Regular Contributor
Do the diamond tennis bracelets look better in white or yellow gold?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Diamond Tennis bracelets

IMO, the diamonds have more presence and sparkle in a white metal. I actually have a diamond bracelet in s/s which is beautiful.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

I'm not sure anyone can really answer that question. it's down to personal taste, with some preferring white metals and others yellow. I don't think one is "better" than the other. I'd wear what looked best with my skin tone, or matched other jewelry I was wearing with it.

Respected Contributor

I would have to disagree. Mine is done in 14K and it is gorgeous!!!!! I am sure which ever one you have you love.

Respected Contributor

If the diamonds are good, white and relatively clean , they are usually set I white gold or platinum. Yellow gold is usually covers imperfect colored diamonds. Otherwise, it is personal preference. All of it of course applies for mainstream jewelry market. If we talk about big designer names, then all stones are perfect and the choice is up to a customer and no covering of imperfections is needed.