Esteemed Contributor
Check out 140-294 on Shop. It's on clearance and you save 233 Dollars!!
Esteemed Contributor

Now THAT's a honker! Dang it, I overslept this morning and I my size is sold out already -- but I'll keep checking to see if someone cancels their order.

Thanks for the bling alert!!

Esteemed Contributor

Darn Sammycat. I'm going to have to start waking you up in the middle of the night when I see these deals.{#emotions_dlg.w00t} That's when I do my best shopping. I'll be keeping an eye on it also to see if somebody cancels. Hopefully, they will. Next time I see a deal in the middle of the night I'm going to set off fireworks in the state above mine (won't give out location),{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

Blingie, normally I'm a light sleeper, too -- so probably just shooting a flare up here will do the trick! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/5/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Blingie, normally I'm a light sleeper, too -- so probably just shooting a flare up here will do the trick! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Then a flare it is. They're cheaper then fireworks, lol.

Super Contributor

You ladies are funny! Alerting friends to High Bling Factor - that's what friends are for!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Nice ring, btw!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/6/2014 Crazed4Gems said:

You ladies are funny! Alerting friends to High Bling Factor - that's what friends are for!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Nice ring, btw!!

When Blingie puts out an alert, she's not kidding around! We ARE talking about jewelry after all. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Nice ring, btw!!

Lol hi there crazed. When I see a good deal I have to post it. Did ya see Michael's new elephant ring? I had to have that also, lol. Check it out, item number 142-750. It sure went up in price after the honk kong show. Even though I got it on sale, it sure better wow me when I see it. I think the hat he was wearing got me, lol.
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/6/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Nice ring, btw!!

When Blingie puts out an alert, she's not kidding around! We ARE talking about jewelry after all. Smile

When I find my next good deal, you'll be the first to know. If you hear some sizzling while you sleep, check online, lol.