Contributor

THREE CP jewelry items as the lunchtime special. Wish I could buy them!!!

Respected Contributor

Oh, I wish I had seen them! I try to check the LTSs when I remember, and when I can. Always looking for CP!

Respected Contributor

I can't imagine why QVC only has 12-15 items for their luncheon special each day. They keep items around literally for years without slashing the price. They should have at least 25 items each day.

I rarely buy from these specials, but I got a set of two hard anodized frying pans for $16 or so recently that are fabulous.

Super Contributor

Ms X, I totally agree! It's fun when you do find something nice at the LTS price!

it'sMe, good news - there's another Carolyn LTS today! J158997

Trusted Contributor

J293793 - Carolyn Pollack Cultured Pearl & Citrine Sterling Flower Cuff

This was an LTS yesterday (10/03) for $133.65 with 3 EP's of $44.55

The avg and large sizes are showing available but at a clearance price of $209. If you are initerested, I've had good luck with calling CS, telling them about an LTS that sold out too quickly before I could order it and then, as usually happens, people change their minds after the LTS deadline, so it comes back at the higher price. CS has matched the LTS price and EP's for me. As long as you have this info, they have been accomodating so I would give it a try.

Respected Contributor

Kath and Vickie, THANKS! I just got back to my computer. The necklace is pretty…. and sold out now, but I love the cuff. If they had it in small, I'd be taking Vickie's suggestion and calling CS.

Trusted Contributor
On 10/4/2014 itsMe said:

Kath and Vickie, THANKS! I just got back to my computer. The necklace is pretty…. and sold out now, but I love the cuff. If they had it in small, I'd be taking Vickie's suggestion and calling CS.

Keep checking back. I saw a small pop in but it is gone now.