Valued Contributor

Shawn's Courage Charms....what are they?

I've seen a pic on her FB page and since there is no pic or description, I was wondering if anyone who has followed her story knows what the charms are and how many there are. Thanks so much.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn's Courage Charms....what are they?

If you look to the left of her FB page it shows her bracelet so I am assuming the charms will be similar.

Honored Contributor

They were on today. Just very ordinary looking charms on an ordinary bracelet. Nothing heroic or courageous about them.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

On 10/3/2014 kachina624 said: They were on today. Just very ordinary looking charms on an ordinary bracelet. Nothing heroic or courageous about them.

Wow! That's kinda rude. Thankfully that's just YOUR opinion! I thought Shawn's bracelet was FABULOUS with lots of inspirational charms. Cannot wait to get mine.

Honored Contributor

Shawn's Courage Charms Bracelet. They have a 6 3/4" $164, 7 1/4" $169 & an 8" $174 taking advance orders for 12-5-14 ship date.

Shawns Courage Charms Sterling 7-1/4 Bracelet, 32.4g

Super Contributor

I saw her presentation today. I thought the bracelet was ok. For those who love it that's great! To each his own. I noticed how emotional she got during the presentation speaking about what a rough two months it's been for her. I think we all know why she was off of qvc for a while. I felt it was very genuine but then something struck me as odd. I thought she had posted on her Facebook for callers to please not mention this when calling in. Maybe I'm wrong.
Regular Contributor

On 10/3/2014 Debbie555 said: I saw her presentation today. I thought the bracelet was ok. For those who love it that's great! To each his own. I noticed how emotional she got during the presentation speaking about what a rough two months it's been for her. I think we all know why she was off of qvc for a while. I felt it was very genuine but then something struck me as odd. I thought she had posted on her Facebook for callers to please not mention this when calling in. Maybe I'm wrong.

Anytime a host uses a personal challenge to tug the heart strings of viewers for increases in profit, I question the integrity. And yes, I also find it odd that WE were asked not to mention her reasons for being out.

Honored Contributor

On 10/3/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:
On 10/3/2014 kachina624 said: They were on today. Just very ordinary looking charms on an ordinary bracelet. Nothing heroic or courageous about them.

Wow! That's kinda rude. Thankfully that's just YOUR opinion! I thought Shawn's bracelet was FABULOUS with lots of inspirational charms. Cannot wait to get mine. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

What so darn rude about something be ordinary? A cross, a horseshoe, a heart are extraordinary? No, there is nothing exceptional at all. Even the bracelet is not chunky but is quite ordinary. Get over your hero worship!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

hahhaha! I don't know anyone who gets courage from a toggle bracelet. Ross and Marshalls sure is starting to look real good now that certain Hostesses take up all of Q's oxygen. I don't watch much any more, and if this is the way Q is selling jewelry, I am not missing much.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/3/2014 kachina624 said:
On 10/3/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

Wow! That's kinda rude. Thankfully that's just YOUR opinion! I thought Shawn's bracelet was FABULOUS with lots of inspirational charms. Cannot wait to get mine. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

What so darn rude about something be ordinary? A cross, a horseshoe, a heart are extraordinary? No, there is nothing exceptional at all. Even the bracelet is not chunky but is quite ordinary. Get over your hero worship!
I've had over 10,000 pieces of jewelry go through my hands, and this is a lovely bracelet. No hero worship btw.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.