Contributor
Jill is so beautiful tonight as she is hosting the silver jewelry. I love her dress . Her nail polish is so pretty against the silver pieces. Love it!
Esteemed Contributor

Jill is very photogenic and I love her hair.

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor
I was just thinking that. She always looks nice, but tonight she really looks beautiful.
Trusted Contributor
I noticed how lovely she looked as well. Love her make-up colors, since they are so flattering and a palette that appeals to me. I wish they would list on dot-com what Q products the hosts and models are wearing during the shows (HSN does).
Honored Contributor

Newsflash... the Sleeping Beauty mine is STILL closed... Come on Jill, give that mantra a break, and pass the word along to the other hosts.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

So glad Jill was the chosen host to close out the Creede Finale. Think she looks fabulous tonight!! Jill actually describes the jewelry so well without painting pictures for us in our minds how high-end or monied this or that piece is. It's a nice break to hear a host present without all those silly other tactics.

Trusted Contributor
On 10/2/2014 stevieb said:

Newsflash... the Sleeping Beauty mine is STILL closed... Come on Jill, give that mantra a break, and pass the word along to the other hosts.

I didn't know that and I bet I'm not the only one that doesn't watch often enough to know the history of a mine.
Esteemed Contributor

Jill always does a good job, cute as a button.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, her dress was beautiful and she looked great!

Super Contributor

Agree she looked great. (didn't care for her dress though) She's hardly aged at all since she first started. I think she said she'd been there almost 21 yrs on the show last night. She did a great job presenting too......