Valued Contributor

What happened to being able to view "Items recently on air"?

Got home & thought I would look to see what was on this morning. Everytime I click on the link...nothing. And not sure how I did it but finally got it to go that area but still when you click on it nothing. Oh once it did say "sorry all items in this show have sold out". Let me guess...they are "improving" the site! Always hate when they "improve" anything anymore! Because you know chances are you are not going to like it!

Valued Contributor

Re: What happened to being able to view ""Items recently on air""?

Oh another thing since I'm on a run here! I thought if you ordered 2 of something from the same line...you would get reduced shipping on second item. I put 2 things in my cart & it is saying full s&h on both. Small things too. Just wondering.

Super Contributor

Yesterday I tried to navigate the drop down menu to see Jewelry-rings. I clicked through, got nothing. Refreshed, still nothing. Tried again, nothing. Just getting a blank page.

I tried a different browser. Nothing.

I turned off my adblocker. Nothing.

I was just about to hit the "feedback" link, when I had one more try and suddenly it was all working properly again.

People have been complaining that the tracking links on the order page don't work (because they don't).

Glitchiest website I've ever used.

Respected Contributor

I'm not having a problem with seeing the Items Recently on Air.

As for reduced shipping, that generally only applies when you purchase the exact same item at the same time, then you get half off the s/h for the second item. HSN frequently has reduced shipping offers across the board on things like beauty, fashion, etc., when you purchase more than one in the same day.

Trusted Contributor

I've been having trouble seeing Items Recently on Air for a few days now. It seems to come and go. It's pretty annoying.

Frequent Contributor

I have been having a hard time viewing videos from shows this week. Perhaps there is a problem with the site

Honored Contributor

A bunch of different problems have been reported. Most of them are related to which browser you use, which version of the browser, and whether you frequently delete cookies, cache, and website data. But these problems shouldn't exist. When this website "updates" their software, they should be compatible like other sites ... but they're not.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I think everyone should click on the word "Feedback" (upper right corner of any page) and report it.

And then, click on "Send an Email" at the bottom of the page and select "Using QVC.com" and be sure to check the box to receive a reply from them.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

I have no problem viewing ""Recent items"".

Trusted Contributor

On 10/2/2014 lcmel said:

I have been having a hard time viewing videos from shows this week. Perhaps there is a problem with the site

Impossible! This site never has problems!

Super Contributor

Can't see ""recently aired items"" right now . . and I see the other thread about ""site problems"" was poofed . . geeze!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles