Respected Contributor

Jill's Right Hand Middle Finger ring?...

There were two older posts (2010) on this, where comments were closed and no one ever answered...and I'm not even sure if they were talking about the same ring back then, though it sounded the same. Does anyone know what that right hand, wide band ring Jill occasionally wears on her middle finger, like when she wears her gun metal watch? The ring looks black or dark green with gunmetal, or green stones?? It looks cool and I've wondered about it for a while. I doubt it's a Q ring, but was curious if anyone knew what it was. Jill wears some interesting things of her own.
Contributor

Re: Jill's Right Hand Middle Finger ring?...

I don't know the ring, but why don't you try asking her on her Facebook page? She may answer.

Respected Contributor

On 10/2/2014 GypsyKarma said:

I don't know the ring, but why don't you try asking her on her Facebook page? She may answer.

Tks Gypsy, I guess I could, as I know some people do asks hosts these things on their FB or blogs. I've never noticed the hosts answer questions on FB unless it's about product they are selling during a Q show. I think the hosts' FB is really just used as a marketing and sales tool. Anyhow, was just curious about the ring and thought maybe others had noticed it too, (she's worn it for a while off and on), and might have posted about it.
Honored Contributor

If it's the ring I think you are talking about, it's David Yurman. She bought it for herself for an anniversary gift for working at QVC.

It's the David Yurman Albion ring and the stone is called black orchid.

Honored Contributor

LOVE David Yurman wears. Wish I could afford any of his pieces.

Honored Contributor

I have the Albion ring--in blue topaz and one in amethyst. I have had them for a very long time and I can tell you they were a lot more affordable "back when!" I have several pieces of his I've gotten for gifts over the years and if you look at cost per wear, they are the most affordable pieces I own. I cannot believe how well they have stood up over the years to every-day wear--especially the old cable bracelet!

Honored Contributor

I want to add that several people have asked her about this on FB over time so this answer came directly from her, I didn't make it up. LOL

If that's not the ring you are talking about, I can't help you. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

On 10/3/2014 LipstickDiva said:

It's the David Yurman Albion ring and the stone is called black orchid.

I remember when DY came out with the black orchid doublet (lavender amethyst backed with hematine) it was all the rage back then.

Honored Contributor

One thing about DY--you never know how much a piece will cost. Some things I think are REALLY expensive turn out to be not as expensive as something else. I pick them up and look at the tag or ask ""how much"" right away. Gold and diamonds are always really expensive. I KNOW that though! LOL!!

Honored Contributor

On 10/3/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I want to add that several people have asked her about this on FB over time so this answer came directly from her, I didn't make it up. LOL

If that's not the ring you are talking about, I can't help you. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

How disappointing! You DIDN'T make it up? {#emotions_dlg.devil2}