Super Contributor

SO STOKED!!! Saved a lot of money!

It truly pays (no pun intended Lol) to keep a close eye on your recent purchases. Last night I just happened to be browsing dot com because I wanted to see if anymore reviews were posted for my latest Ripka splurge. Item number J290412. Pave DMQ Toggle Bracelet in the Gold clad. Much to my surprise this bracelet is now at a deep discount price!!! I almost fell off my chair at the difference; I was staring at expecting it to change before my eyes LOL!! I had just received this bracelet about 2 weeks ago as a birthday present to myself and really hated spending so much for it. But when I got it, I couldn't believe how absolutely STUNNING it is and there was NO WAY I was parting with it!!! Sometimes when a piece is as dainty as this is, it passes for the real thing much more than the clunky chunkier styles. I've been wearing it non-stop and can't get over how many compliments it receives. It just attracts people's attention. It looks very couture! I HIGHLY recommend it!!! Smile Grab it if you can!!

Called CS today and I'm getting nearly $200 back to my CC. How excited am I!! The rep even said to me, "WOW, that's a huge price adjustment, good catch". I proudly said thank you! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

So ladies be sure to always check back on things you've recently bought. You never know when you're going to get such a deal. It's a wonderful feeling! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Re: SO STOKED!!! Saved a lot of money!

Brava!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, you did good, I've caught items before but always $10 to $20.

Respected Contributor

I'm happy for you that you saved so much $$$-Always a great feeling- Would never in a zillion years pay that kind of price for a piece of clad jewelry with glass (essentially) stones. Even the sale price is crazy!

Super Contributor

What a beautiful bracelet! Even better getting that much credit back... good eye! Happy Belated Birthday!!

moongirl

Trusted Contributor

Congrats!!!! What a STUNNER!!!!

Enjoy that beauty and wear it in good health!!