Valued Contributor

October TSV & new items - photos!!!

This is the TSV. Was posted on the Judith Ripka Lovers facebook page. No price as yet.

Oh dear! Techical problems. Photos wouldn't post. Facebook link in the meantime. Maybe someone else can try also posting the photos. Trying again!

Link

Valued Contributor

Re: October TSV & new items - photos!!!

Still trying. They show on the page and then change to a question mark after posting :-(.

Valued Contributor

It's an earring jacket with a clear or blue changeable stone in a stud earring.

Valued Contributor

Complete earring

Valued Contributor

302 views and not a peep! So what's the verdict? You like? Yes? No? Maybe?

Contributor

Thank you! These are very pretty!

Valued Contributor

Thanks Jan! Hey, one reply out of 736 ain't bad. Nothing to leave you speechless here in this TSV. Kind of boring I think! Is blue topaz really the best chopice for fall though, when clothing is deeper and richer in color? I see more jewel tones such as amethyst, lapis, citrine, smokey quartz, green something, onyx. I also questioned the turquoise TSC cuff at the end of summer.

Super Contributor

Thanks Blondelle. You are right though - these don't rock my boat. Pretty boring unless there are a lot more stone choices than these two??

Valued Contributor

You're very welcome. They might do a cross sell with a specially priced add on item that has more stone choices or just more colors to choose from in the TSV than shown here. The sides of these earrings are awfully high and they stand away from the ear. Do you think that coupled with the butterfly clutch back will cause them to droop on the ear? Also, the height of the stone and pointed back stops you from being able to wear them without the jacket. A flatter stone that you could wear alone without the jacket might have been more versatile. I prefer an omega back, but a lot of gals weren't happy with those on the last earring TSV.

Super Contributor

I agree. It does look like a fairly "substantial" earring for just a post and clutch. I always feel more secure with the omega back. I am just tired of so much diamonique unless it is a more unusual style - I don't need dozens of stud or button earrings in diamonique and I don't really want to buy the TSV earring just to be able to use it as a base for an up sell of gemstone choices??? Of course, we don't know yet if there will be other choices. Reminds me of the new chain with the lock style enhancers. Would've been nice if you could've just bought the basic chain and then the enhancer of your choice - rather than having to pay for yet another diamonique piece just to get the chain. I'm sure there will be lots of other goodies to tempt us - after all Christmas is coming - the shows will be coming fast and furious till then. Happy shopping.