Trusted Contributor
Hello Ladies, Just wanted to let everyone know about today's LTS, it's the Aventurine and pèarl sterling necklace. Great price $ 217.64 and three easy pay.
Trusted Contributor

I am on waitlist for it. I already own the matching earrings and yesterday bought the matching enhancer.

Trusted Contributor
Hi Vickie00, I do hope you get the necklace off waitlist. I too got the enhancer to go with the necklace. The earrings were too big on my petite ears. I will just wear some of my Ripka pearl earrings with this one. Keep checking inventory, sometimes I find items become available( cancelled orders , I guess) . Good luck.
Valued Contributor

Rats.....just the day I was out of town and this necklace goes on the LTS. I have been watching it for months! Totally missed out! UGH....can't believe it!! Thanks for the pricing info.

Trusted Contributor
Hi motherinlaw, sorry you couldn't get the necklace. I almost always miss the LTS but occasionally I do get lucky ! I notice that the necklace is available on waitlist. Maybe you could call CS and request the LTS price. They are usually very helpful. Give it a try. Good luck,I hope you can get one.
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the idea, anisha: Just called CS and they honored the LTS price and the three ez pay...YAY! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
On 9/30/2014 anisha said: Hi Vickie00, I do hope you get the necklace off waitlist. I too got the enhancer to go with the necklace. The earrings were too big on my petite ears. I will just wear some of my Ripka pearl earrings with this one. Keep checking inventory, sometimes I find items become available( cancelled orders , I guess) . Good luck.

My necklace just went to in process today.

Trusted Contributor
Hi motherinlaw, you are very welcome. I am happy to hear that you got the easy pay and the LTS price. Wishing you luck, hope you get a necklace soon.
Trusted Contributor
Congratulations Vickie00 ! Do post back when you get it.
Super Contributor

This is one item I sent back...it was lovely, but the pearls were HUGE on mine...they looked kind of strange on the neck because they were so long. I love flame balls and ripples (and also love BIG pearls) but these just didn't work on my neck. It was lovely and I was really on the fence about keeping...had I gotten it at the LTS price, it would have been a "no-brainer" keep! To those who bought, I hope it works and you love it!!