Valued Contributor
When I use "BEAUTY" it says the discount is applied but it isn't! I guess I need to call or am I missing something. Thanks, all.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Promo Code for CP Website?

When I put in my order today I didn't know there was an active code. I went ahead and did a dummy order to test BEAUTY and got the same response you did..said it was applied but it wasn't ..sorry no help here...DW

Valued Contributor

Thank you for trying, I'm going to call and see what happens. Best, Fran
Super Contributor

14SUNNY = $20 off a $100 order.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

On 9/30/2014 jugtown said:

14SUNNY = $20 off a $100 order.

Thank you! I did call this morning and Lisa, I think she said, was so kind and gave me a new code for this month for 15% off....it is IMAGINE. I'm expecting the limited edition of the Fitz Casuse cuff, being shipped today. Then today I got the sale 15" multi strand red coral and turquoise brass Native American symbols necklace. As soon as I saw it, I had to have it. I love the red and turq together and the symbols. I've worn the red Naja so much and get compliments every time I wear it!!! Thanks for the code, I may use it on something else!!
New Contributor

Thank you so much waterbaby!!! I just used that code to order the Star of the Week - the Denim and Drusy statement necklace. I have been stalking it forever, and was finally able to purchase it at a great price! You rock! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

On 10/29/2014 Jag1 said:

Thank you so much waterbaby!!! I just used that code to order the Star of the Week - the Denim and Drusy statement necklace. I have been stalking it forever, and was finally able to purchase it at a great price! You rock! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I'm so glad it worked for you! I got an email about that necklace today. It is gorgeous! Enjoy and wear in good health.