Trusted Contributor

Ordered a necklace from Carolyn's site

Hi..I just ordered the American West Sterling Silver Turquoise and Coral Rondelle necklace from Carolyn's site..it was onsale. I also have the 1/2 inch 21 inch length native pearl necklace. I was gonna layer these. I live in Colorado so layering this here wouldn't be a big deal at all..But I want it for a trip to NY next Tuesday. Do you think this is too much to wear there together there or should I just wear them alone?...DW

Valued Contributor

Re: Ordered a necklace from Carolyn's site

It would not be too much. I layer my native pearls with beads a lot.

Super Contributor

Congrats on your new necklace!

There are no rules when it comes to wearing Carolyn's jewelry. You can view photos of collectors wearing Carolyn's jewelry on her Facebook page here. That said, you'll be a knock-out in NY!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks thats what I thought too...Now I just hope it comes on time..I'm having it sent priority...and Albuquerque is only 3.5 hrs driving time away from where I live..hopefully the mail will get through on time.. DW

Valued Contributor

There are so,e things that layering is too much but NOT CP or AW. I love to layer the shorter and longer versions of the native pearls with an enhancer on the shorter. If you notice on her website today it shows the model with the short and long NP surrounding the brass/turquoise Naja necklace. It looks great!! Enjoy your trip and let us know how it all works out.
Honored Contributor

I agree with the others they will look stunning together! Have fun on your trip!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone..I'll let you know when it arrives..DW

Super Contributor

Congrats on that beauty, DW! It will definitely arrive in time for your trip, and you're gonna look FAB girl!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Hey . . what happened to our posts? DW - I posted about your new rondelle necklace and also talked about NP earrings to Waterbaby . . . weird. Wonder what happened?

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

I just noticed that too...what the heck?...Our posts are about Carolyn's jewelry..

On another note..I just paired the two necklaces together..the rondelle and the 1/2 inch native pearl..holy smokes..its rocking..I wish I had the earrings to match the np necklace..not sure what I'm wearing..trouble is..I have my hair very short on one side very short...and pretty long on the other..Yah I know..63 years old....still being a little weird..the short side ear has 6 holes..I may wear all silver studs and in the first hole I have a great Day of the Dead skull dangle earring..

So now you know I'm kinda non traditionl...but I have fun..lol...DW