Occasional Contributor

Lori Greiner & Stella Vale designer

Lori Greiner, Lisa Robertson, and Stella Vale co-designer, who is also a West Point graduate and Afghanistan war vet gave a ~10 minute presentation of the Stella Valle Swarovski Crystal DogTag Bracelet by Lori Greiner (the video I'm speaking of is actually on the product page). While speaking of female empowerment and strength, Lori completely interrupted the designer as she was telling her inspirational story. It came across as rude and disrespectful. During the entire segment, I think the designer was allowed to speak for 10 sec. She basically just sat their nodding the entire time as Lori talked over both her and Lisa. Embarrassing, especially since Lori is touting the importance of female empowerment as she is interrupting all the females around her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Greiner & Stella Vale designer

I'm not real fond of that bracelet.

My son is currently on his 3rd deployment, 2nd to Afghanistan. He made me a couple of bracelets from parachute cord and I treasure them.

Do you remember the POW bracelets from the Viet Nam war? I also have one just like them that is registered to my son for his tour of Iraq 2005-2007. His unit was the longest serving unit in that war; they were in Iraq for 16 months.

Super Contributor

Lori Greiner""s constant annoying pronunciation of the word jewelry drove me nuts. She kept saying jew...lery instead if jewelry jew el ry. I never care about things of that nature but I found it annoying. She did try to grab all the attention as well.

Respected Contributor

On 9/27/2014 CalmInTheHeart said:

I'm not real fond of that bracelet.

My son is currently on his 3rd deployment, 2nd to Afghanistan. He made me a couple of bracelets from parachute cord and I treasure them.

Do you remember the POW bracelets from the Viet Nam war? I also have one just like them that is registered to my son for his tour of Iraq 2005-2007. His unit was the longest serving unit in that war; they were in Iraq for 16 months.

Bless you and your son and thank you for such a lovely post!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Lisa interrupts her guests (vendors) CONSTANTLY!

Respected Contributor

I just viewed the video- There was clearly a power struggle between Lisa and Lori-BOTH wanted air time. Lori was really trying to promote the designer and was very in awe of her accomplishments. Yes, she should have allowed and encouraged the designer to speak, but Lori is a salesperson.

Personally, I think the bracelet would have more meaning if the word were "strength" instead of "succeed"-