Super Contributor

Just received this beautiful heart ring

J287782 pink spinel ring. so beautiful

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just received this beautiful heart ring

Pepper, I've had this from the moment it debuted -- it's a beauty and I loved that she used the soft but vibrant pink spinel stones. Enjoy!

Super Contributor

Hi Sammycat, I'm glad that you are enjoying this beauty also. I see there is a ruby pave version also.

Take care

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I have the ruby version on my wish list, too. Hope you are doing well!

Super Contributor

Hi Pepper, what a pretty pink in that ring. I love the spinels they have such a beautiful sparkle. I hope you enjoy wearing your new beauty. By the way, I recall you said you were ordering the Affinity blue diamond pave ring -- was wondering if you received it and did you like it and keep it. I really like my oval shape blue diamond pave from Affinity as well. Take care and wear your new ring in the best of health.

Super Contributor

donnaluby, thanks for your post. Yes, I did received the blue Affinity ring. It was very pretty. I did send it back....was feeling guilty about ordering so much that week. Now I'm re-thinking that decision. So if it comes back on easy pay I'll probably re-order. I see where the Affinity angel wing ring is on easy pay.

Sammycat, I'm feeling somewhat under the weather. So much pain & I now have tennis elbow in my left elbow. Today I'm a bit dizzy & have a bad migrane. But it should go away more. Are there still lots of tourists where you work?

Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty Pepper. Love the bling of the pink stones. Wear in good health and enjoy it.
Esteemed Contributor

Pepper, I'm sorry you're feeling poorly...I've had a tennis elbow and it's no picnic. Hope you're doing much better today (Friday). And, yes, we still have many tourists here -- fall is one of our busiest seasons. The battlefield is kept the way it was, so people love to see the historic farmsteads with their orchards and woodlots -- and the leaves are all turning to gold and orange and red. We also have a Apple Harvest Festival in early October and so many visit us then. A beautiful time of year!

Super Contributor

Sammycat, thanks so much for answering me!! I would love to get back to your area for another visit ....maybe next year. Its probably been 10 years since we were there. I really appreciate the history behind your area of our country.

Funny you should mention an Apple Harvest Festival. I just made my hubby an awesome apple pie last night!!

Take care

Super Contributor

Judith Ripka Sterling 1/2cttw Pink Spinel Heart Ring

It would be so very nice if people would post a picture when they discuss a product and post an item number. That means they could also post a picture as well, instead of expecting others to go look it up.