Super Contributor

Just saw this on JR's most recent blog entry. Did I miss it?

Super Contributor

No, you didn't miss it. It hasn't been shown yet.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting this. I did not read the recent blog until your post. It's so funny that it was posted on Judith's blog on 9/12 and there was no mention of this cuff here on the Forum.

Times have changed. It used to be that the slightest mention or inking of something new would start a lot of conversation on the Forum.

I wonder if that cuff is going to be the TSV on October 10th.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor
Ooh...I hope it's the tsv. Ready to sign on the dotted line!
Super Contributor

That would be an awesome Tsv ,even better if offered with more color choices for the end caps. Newjersey girl you are so right, miss all the buzz , excitement, and posters.

moongirl

Contributor
Moongirl! Yes...lapis, malachite, etc. It would be the best cuff for traveling!
Super Contributor
She could easily do several different end caps! I am really loving it. Just my style.
Super Contributor

It looks like it is as skinny as her 4 skinny bangle set, which would make it coordinate well with them. I love mixing cuffs, bangles and chains. I also love the potential for different end caps...I hope she does other shapes as well...I am a cubist at heart! And wouldn't a pearl be divine with that onyx?

Regular Contributor
On 9/24/2014 newjerseygirl said:

Thanks for posting this. I did not read the recent blog until your post. It's so funny that it was posted on Judith's blog on 9/12 and there was no mention of this cuff here on the Forum.

Times have changed. It used to be that the slightest mention or inking of something new would start a lot of conversation on the Forum.

I wonder if that cuff is going to be the TSV on October 10th.

NJG, you are so right; it is so quiet compared to years past....I miss the excitement and the drama....what to get; how to choose.....I remember when....oh, the days....the prices are now so "dramatic" they eclipse the piece....sad!!!