Valued Contributor

Turtle Cuff and Ring are Outstanding!

The cuff is on clearance and it is another great piece of work from Kenneth Johnson. The small fits my 5.5" wrist perfectly. I wasn't crazy about the ring which I got yesterday but when paired with the cuff it is terrific also. Meanwhile, I got a wide SB turquoise cuff by KJ from CP website and the small is also a perfect fit. Finally, two great pieces and when the advance order one with the leather comes I'll have three, woo hoo!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Turtle Cuff and Ring are Outstanding!

Hi, what is the item # for the turtle cuff? Thanks!

Super Contributor

Wooohooo! Congrats Waterbaby . . I loooooove that turtle cuff (the KJ turq cuff is stunning too!) - wish I could swing it. Ever since I found this CP etched cuff at the bay, I've been pretty satisfied as far as my all-silver cuffs go. So excited for you!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

On 9/24/2014 jugtown said:

Wooohooo! Congrats Waterbaby . . I loooooove that turtle cuff (the KJ turq cuff is stunning too!) - wish I could swing it. Ever since I found this CP etched cuff at the bay, I've been pretty satisfied as far as my all-silver cuffs go. So excited for you!

Thank you! I actually prefer mostly all metal because it goes with everything. Thanks, Jughead for your enthusiasm and all the help you have given me. I'll let you know when I get the Big Mama SB necklace. It is almost $300 less than the new version. So fingers crossed this is a good one!!
Super Contributor

On 9/24/2014 newjersey said:

Hi, what is the item # for the turtle cuff? Thanks!

Sorry NJ . . I got sidetracked - here it is J146178

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Congrats Waterbaby on your new treasures! What a great price for the cuff!
I ordered my turtle cuff before it went to clearance and it s-l-o-w-l-y grew on me. Wink

At first I thought the turtle cuff was much too masculine for my tastes, the moon and stars in the design won me over! I have a growing collection of moon/star themed NA jewelry that it works well with.

Hi Juggie!!

Respected Contributor

Glad you're loving your pieces, Waterbaby! Have you considered the Fritz Casuse cuff…. J291016? It's a beauty too! I have it in the small. My wrist is tiny, like yours. I could use this even a little smaller, but I love it!

Valued Contributor

On 9/24/2014 kathoderay said:

Congrats Waterbaby on your new treasures! What a great price for the cuff!
I ordered my turtle cuff before it went to clearance and it s-l-o-w-l-y grew on me. Wink

At first I thought the turtle cuff was much too masculine for my tastes, the moon and stars in the design won me over! I have a growing collection of moon/star themed NA jewelry that it works well with.

Hi Juggie!!

Thank you! I know how you feel about the price going down after you buy at full price. JRipka is the worst about that these days!! Anyway, so glad it grew on you. It is a special piece.
Valued Contributor

On 9/24/2014 itsMe said:

Glad you're loving your pieces, Waterbaby! Have you considered the Fritz Casuse cuff…. J291016? It's a beauty too! I have it in the small. My wrist is tiny, like yours. I could use this even a little smaller, but I love it!

Oh, yes, it's on my wish list! We tiny wristed girls need to stick together!!
Respected Contributor

On 9/24/2014 waterbaby said:
On 9/24/2014 itsMe said:

Oh, yes, it's on my wish list! We tiny wristed girls need to stick together!!

Yeah! I think you need it!