Respected Contributor
Very pretty pieces! Stones are not real ,but silver is gorgeous. Selling fast!
Valued Contributor
She has such a bubbly personality. I own a pendant purchased from a catalog years ago, and it's really lovely. Too bad she's no longer on the Q, but glad she landed elsewhere.
Respected Contributor
Every pieces is amazing!
Honored Contributor

I am surprised she came from Israel just before the starting of Rosh Hashonah. But she is delightful to watch.

Honored Contributor

I saw this on JTV passing thru the remote channels too. I continue to be blown away at just how many fashion & jewelry vendors who were on qvc are now on every other shopping channel.

Respected Contributor
On 9/24/2014 Shelbelle said:

I am surprised she came from Israel just before the starting of Rosh Hashonah. But she is delightful to watch.

I was surprised too, and then I thought May by she has a second home here in States and her family is with her here to celebrate. I once celebrated Rosh Ha Shanah in Paris! And Passover in Israel once. Orit is fun to watch. It was difficult for me to contain myself and not buying. Lol!
Honored Contributor

I like her jewelry!

Valued Contributor

Oh, thanks so much for the info. Another great and unique designer that the Q let get away, so they could show same old, same old. I will have to go check her out to JTV; loved her designs!

Honored Contributor

Did you hear her say she was a Commander in the Israeli Army and had 200 other women that reported to her.

Respected Contributor
On 9/24/2014 Shelbelle said:

Did you hear her say she was a Commander in the Israeli Army and had 200 other women that reported to her.

Yes and I am not surprised. It takes a personality to become a successful businesswoman . And they are tough tough people over there. My friend's daughter in Israel was always such a winy , weak ,annoying child and then in the army she became an instructor in sharpshooting, teaching all guys to shoot. It was a shocker to me knowing who she was. I guess life teaches you survival skills.