Respected Contributor

A Day of Vicenza Style= a day full of BRONZO!!!

NO, THANKS! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor

Re: A Day of Vicenza Style= a day full of BRONZO!!!

Bronzo is ridiculously cheap to manufacture and the color does not resemble gold at all and, yet, QVC charges a good amount for it! Don't understand the appeal at all- Would much prefer sterling and gold.

Honored Contributor

Bronzo is costume jewelry ..... very expensive costume. No thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Ugh!
Trusted Contributor

Bronzo is over-priced costume jewelry. It does turn green over time and it did cause me to break out. I made the stupid mistake of buying a OTO pair of earrings and I wore them once and I got a rash all over my ears and my neck where the metal touched my skin. They can say what they want. I will never waste my $$$ on this jewelry line. Just because it's made in Italy to me does not constitute "fine Italian jewelry". It is bronze PERIOD. It has no precious metal and no monetary value. I have nothing against costume jewelry, but I personally prefer 1 good piece of gold to 10 pieces of worthless bronze jewelry. Sorry for the rant, I just feel like the Q doesn't hear its customers that still want "real" jewelry. I guess this line is successful for them. Really don't understand why they can't have variety anymore. I've been very disappointed with the Q over the last year or so. It's very frustrating being a long time customer.

Oh and now they give gram weights for bronze - seriously!

Super Contributor

It is a shame so much Bronzo. Not interested in this particular Day of Vicenza.

Honored Contributor

QVC always milks a trend for all its worth ......... not long ago we were drowning in druzy .... then it was black spinel .... and now it's turquoise and bronzo ...... hopefully, it will be over soon. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Respected Contributor

On 9/24/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

QVC always milks a trend for all its worth ......... not long ago we were drowning in druzy .... then it was black spinel .... and now it's turquoise and bronzo ...... hopefully, it will be over soon. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

True enough. One can only imagine the next thing that will be shown and hawked endlessly. I'm sure that that head buyer who manages to procure it will still be deemed a buying genius, though. I've seen a few hours of the programming today and he is starting to appear downright odd on air.

Super Contributor

They must be making a killing on this marked-up junque. No, thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Very little new gold pieces, way more bronzo. I didn't see much that grabbed me by the wallet; seems there were a lot of recycled items. I've already bought what I wanted from those.