Respected Contributor

Honestly, how well does the Bronzo Italia line hold up?

I've been wondering how the Bronzo jewelry holds up over time? Anyone care to share their review? I see where it will be the TSV on Thursday.
Valued Contributor

Re: Honestly, how well does the Bronzo Italia line hold up?

I have many Bronzo pieces and they all look brand new. I love this line, although many on this board are not fans. I think it complements my skin tone, and I like that it's different than most people wear.

Respected Contributor

There are a lot of pieces I think are pretty!! I'm tempered and may buy something Thursday!! Thanks for letting me know.
Honored Contributor

I do love my Bronzo watch. It doesn't react with my skin (so far). I have worn it for one month and the weight of the watch is very light, although it looks and feels like a substantial piece.

Not sure if the color is good for me... (very pale complexion) although my husband likes the look of the watch (camel strap) on me -- so that's a go...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

The TSV looks tempting! I'm excited for Thursday!!
Trusted Contributor

I have a couple of the bracelets in the silver with leather and a couple of the bronzo and black spinel items and all have worn well so far.

Respected Contributor

I have had some issues. One is that one of the leather cords pulled out of the finding on the bracelet with the different sized balls woven onto the leather cords. The bronzo is fine. I have the triangle shaped ring in labradorite and the stone came out. The bronzo is fine. I had issues with other pieces where crystals fell out, but that wasn't the bronzo. I like the bronzo for pieces that take some wear like bracelets or rings because the color is true the whole way through. Anything plated wears through and looks bad after a while.
Esteemed Contributor

Although I thought I'd never order a piece, they had a cute panther ring and I liked the design. I got it in the white version at a clearance price, and have to say it wears like iron -- no problems.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for all your replies. I'm really tempted to get the bracelet TSV. I may try a necklace also. Oh what's a girl to do?? Lol
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/23/2014 wvumountiefan said: Thank you for all your replies. I'm really tempted to get the bracelet TSV. I may try a necklace also. Oh what's a girl to do?? Lol

I folded like a house of cards and got the TSV bracelet -- it's a very nice, bold size.