Honored Contributor

Sunshine Jewelry Polishing Cloth

I wanted to thank those of you who recommended the Sunshine Polishing Cloth to me. I was asking about how to polish my sterling silver jewelry that I wanted to sell on Ebay. I had a Connoisseurs polishing cloth that I used. It was getting pretty dirty, so I just bought the Sunshine cloth. I recleaned a couple of pieces and kept getting more and more tarnish off. The Connoisseurs may have kept getting it off, too, but this one seems to be better. I wanted to recommend it to anyone wanting to clean their jewelry--sterling silver, gold, brass, copper. It says it's to clean many other surfaces. I'm very pleased with it. The only thing I don't like about it is how small it is. I'm going to buy a couple more and clean all of my jewelry.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Sunshine Jewelry Polishing Cloth

They're nice to tuck into Christmas or other gifts too. I get them by the dozen on eBay.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 9/22/2014 kachina624 said: They're nice to tuck into Christmas or other gifts too. I get them by the dozen on eBay.

That's a great idea to add to a jewelry gift. Thanks for the suggestion.

-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I love them too, NickNack. I bought several to give to my daughter and my jewelry loving friends. They're GREAT!

Super Contributor

Best I've tried so far...I get them on amazon.

Respected Contributor

You're welcome. They are the safest gentle cleaning cloth out there. They will remove plate from jewelry so beware what you use it on. Some mistakenly think the black marks on the cloth are tarnish. You're removing metal. If the item is 14k you're removing gold.
Honored Contributor

double post

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 esmeraldagooch said: You're welcome. They are the safest gentle cleaning cloth out there. They will remove plate from jewelry so beware what you use it on. Some mistakenly think the black marks on the cloth are tarnish. You're removing metal. If the item is 14k you're removing gold.

The instructions with the Sunshine Polishing Cloth says it's removing tarnish. Maybe it's removing mostly tarnish and a little bit of gold and silver, too.

-Henry David Thoreau