Valued Contributor

Silver & chocolate interchangeable strap watches available again!!!

The black has been up for a while at $149.99. Just noticed though the silver and chocolate are back up at $139.99. QVC CS said these are not coming back, but there they are. Are these all returns? Have until the end of January to decide. Only the small and medium in the silver. If you want one grab it before they are gone again!

Silver & chocolate watches

Valued Contributor

Re: Silver & chocolate interchangeable strap watches available again!!!

I read this the other day and ordered the black. I wasn't sure about this watch but when my Ripkanista friends and I got together a few weeks ago, I tried on my friend's silver one and thought it was great looking. I love the shape of the face. I got the black and it is still in process. I sure hope it is not a return. Since all the sizes are back I am hoping the got the last batch from the warehouse!!!i don't care for bands at all so I probably will never use them but the price is finally right on this one. Thanks for the heads up. If I like it I will take myself off advance order for the black chrono that is $269 before ship and tax!!!
Valued Contributor

Revved the black today. It looked like new except two of the straps didn't have the plastic on them but they still had tags and looked new. The watch was not running but didn't have plastic on the face but everything else was in order. I like the look and I will test drive it for a few days. I think I like it better than the chrono that I'm on advance order for. Thanks for posting it was available, I would not have looked!!!
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the information Blondelle. I ordered the chocolate watch in small. I received it, and it was certainly a return. The plastic film was not on the watch face, the plastic piece was off of the stem and the watch was running, but thankfully nothing is wrong with it so I am keeping this watch. I am happy to be able to get a chocolate one since they have been sold out for a while now.
Valued Contributor

On 9/30/2014 JOJO100 said: Thanks for the information Blondelle. I ordered the chocolate watch in small. I received it, and it was certainly a return. The plastic film was not on the watch face, the plastic piece was off of the stem and the watch was running, but thankfully nothing is wrong with it so I am keeping this watch. I am happy to be able to get a chocolate one since they have been sold out for a while now.
I'm so glad you like yours. I have a 5.5 " wrist and I wore it today for a few hours and it is way too loose for my taste, if I keep it, I think at least one maybe two links have got to come out. I love the face but I am not crazy about the band being so narrow. This is also the first JR small watch that I will need links removed. I'm actually leaning toward returning.. There are so many ceramic black watches out there I may find something I like better. I have the gold ceramic Vicence watches and they are perfect for me. I'm spoiled!!! Anyway, enjoy yours and wear in good healthSmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Well, it didn't take long, just one brief wearing to decide it wasn't for me. I returned it but if you got it, enjoy!