Valued Contributor

Sizing on Leather and Turquoise Cuff, Please

J318490....it is on advance order but from the presentation I gather that it was presented earlier this year and some ladies have it. I have a tiny wrist of 5.5" so other than Kenneth Johnson or Fritz Casuse cuffs, all are just too big even with a squeeze. I love the look but I fear it will be too big. If you have this cuff can you please take some measurements for me? Inside circumference end to end, not including the gap and then the measurement of the gap. I know exactly what will fit me, and I really hate another return. Thanks again for your time.
Honored Contributor

Re: Sizing on Leather and Turquoise Cuff, Please

I get a msg. That says ""sold out"". You may be out of luck.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

On 9/20/2014 kachina624 said: I get a msg. That says "sold out". You may be out of luck.
It is, but I'm on advance order for it. But, it was sold earlier this year so I was hoping someone here had it who could measure for me. Thanks!
Super Contributor

Hi Waterbaby! I would say, best thing to do is email Alex @ CPJ . . if you haven't already. I found that cuff (googled it, cuz I couldn't remember which one you were talking about), and MAN is that gorgeous! I remember drooling over it many times, and I guess - out of sight, out of mind. It's a good thing for me sometimes lol.{#emotions_dlg.scared} I'd really love to have that one though - if it ever comes back. I can ask him if you'd like?

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

On 9/22/2014 jugtown said:

Hi Waterbaby! I would say, best thing to do is email Alex @ CPJ . . if you haven't already. I found that cuff (googled it, cuz I couldn't remember which one you were talking about), and MAN is that gorgeous! I remember drooling over it many times, and I guess - out of sight, out of mind. It's a good thing for me sometimes lol.{#emotions_dlg.scared} I'd really love to have that one though - if it ever comes back. I can ask him if you'd like?

Hi, Jugtown! Thanks for your note. I love it too and didn't hesitate to order it and I may just have to get it home and take it for a test drive but returns are getting expensive! I don't know who Alex @cP is so if you have an inside track and can ask for me, I would really appreciate it. So kind of you to offer. Many thanks and I look forward to hearing what he has to say Smiley Happy blessings, Fran
Super Contributor

On 9/23/2014 waterbaby said:

Hi, Jugtown! Thanks for your note. I love it too and didn't hesitate to order it and I may just have to get it home and take it for a test drive but returns are getting expensive! I don't know who Alex @CP is so if you have an inside track and can ask for me, I would really appreciate it. So kind of you to offer. Many thanks and I look forward to hearing what he has to say Smiley Happy blessings, Fran

Just heard back from him - he's such a doll!

OK, found a small.
5 3/16 inner circumference and 1" gap. it also is easily cinched in.

Valued Contributor

On 9/23/2014 jugtown said:
On 9/23/2014 waterbaby said:

Hi, Jugtown! Thanks for your note. I love it too and didn't hesitate to order it and I may just have to get it home and take it for a test drive but returns are getting expensive! I don't know who Alex @CP is so if you have an inside track and can ask for me, I would really appreciate it. So kind of you to offer. Many thanks and I look forward to hearing what he has to say Smiley Happy blessings, Fran

Just heard back from him - he's such a doll!

OK, found a small.
5 3/16 inner circumference and 1" gap. it also is easily cinched in.

Jugtown! Bless you! I think that will be a good fit for me, I'm thrilled and now I can't wait to get it along with my squash blossom. Even though I got the super nova Naja and LOVE it I've just got to get the SB on my neck. And, here's the kicker, yesterday there was the large SB on as as is price of just over $400 so that is coming home first. If it is perfect, I may keep and cancel the smaller one. On the other hand, if it is too large for my frame I will return and keep the order for the smaller. My head spins!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to ask Alex for me. He is a doll and so are YOU!!!
Super Contributor

You're very welcome, Waterbaby! So let me get this straight -- you got this SB squash blossom necklace for $400?!? Y I K E S . . that's amazing!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I hope it works out for you, but as you said . . the smaller one is so nice too. I wish that one would go on sale already lol.