Super Contributor

Received some of my goodies!!!

J297054 the new Turqoise watch. I ordered the silver version. What a beautiful watch & watch band. The band is nice & soft but not too soft. It fits perfectly. Its a definite keeper!!!

J296832 the new Ripka necklace with enhancer version. Another keeper!! Its perfect for any day wear. I also bought J317677 Amethyst enhancer. Another winner!

I know I'm in trouble for next month's visit.

Super Contributor

Re: Received some of my goodies!!!

Hi Pepper, congrats on your turquoise watch. It's a beauty. I would have ordered that one but already have another of her turquoise watches. I received my new blue monaco and love that one. Enjoy your new necklace with enhancer and the amy enhancer -- they looked beautiful and you have many things to go with the new amy heart. Wear them all in good health!

Super Contributor

donnaluby, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm enjoying my amethyst jewelry so much. Purple is my favorite color.

I'm glad that you are enjoying your new blue Monaco.

Take care!

Frequent Contributor

PEPPER: Wonderful pieces{#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.tt1} ! I especially love that necklace and all the different hearts you can interchange with it!! That heart enhancer appears quite large; I love BIG enhancers, the bigger the better! Send us some pictures.

Super Contributor

Thanks, Green Blade. Plus I saw that I can use that enhancer with the pearl/sterling necklace system. I haven't done that yet but will this weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

What a great haul. Enjoy your new jewelry. Wear in the best of health.
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new pieces!! I'm sure you'll be lovely in them.

Super Contributor

Hi Pepper!

Enjoy all your new pieces for many happy and healthy years!

Super Contributor

BlingQueen, mskringle & Me2Me, thank you also for your posts. I appreciate all of the friendships I have made on this forum.

Have a great day everyone. Its so beautiful here in Ohio today. The sun is shining and its about 72 degrees.

Super Contributor

Enjoy all of your new jewels! Guess what? I'm exchanging my blue topaz heart lock enhancer for the amethyst. The color started to wear on me a little because I guess I am more of a sky blue girl, and you know how much I love amethyst............So, Pepper, we will be twins again! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}