Super Contributor

Honora pearl necklace that was TS about a week ago

This was the first jewelry purchase I have made in years... I am getting rid of my jewelry stock, sold a lot of it last month things I never wore...but I really wanted a pearl necklace. It was very reasonable$$ because of the Bronze metal they used. It is just beautiful! Pearls are lovely. It is Simple yet elegant.
Honored Contributor

Re: Honora pearl necklace that was TS about a week ago

What color did you purchase? I was tempted by the chocolate, and then it sold out when I was ready to order it, lol. Looks like a beautiful necklace and good price. I would wear it individually or layered with other pearls and/or chain necklaces-different lengths. Lady like with a button blouse or chic over a sweater. Also, can you wrap it around your wrist as a bracelet? Very versatile. Congrats.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

ITA gazelle77. I just love this necklace. It is so tastefully and elegantly done, yet it can be worn with everything from jeans to evening wear. A very classic look, yet a little s*xy with that diamond cut chain that twinkles in such a pretty way. I like the flexibility they built in for changing the length, too, and what a great price point!

Honored Contributor

Lol, I tried to write "button d o w n blouse" but it was forbidden!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Got mine yesterday and wore it today. I love it. So refined and pretty. Great deal. I got the Rose bronze and white pearl

Deb

Super Contributor

On 9/17/2014 Chi-town girl said: Lol, I tried to write "button d o w n blouse" but it was forbidden!

I'm guessing you can say button-down but not down-blouse?

Ooh, the "last edited" feature is back! I thought they took that away? No one could have complained about my post the second I posted it, so that's a webbie thing. I posted something on the naughty list {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Respected Contributor

I was so tempted, but passed. I have a few Honora necklaces and bracelets and love them all, so figured I didn't need another one. I don't have one like the TSV with the chain detail in between the pearls. Now I wish I did buy it, sounds so pretty. Enjoy it.

Contributor

I received my white/silver and chocolate/bronze yesterday and I just absolutely LOVE these. I also ordered the chocolate/bronze earrings to match, but they are on waist list. Both of these necklaces are BEAUTIFUL. I'm so glad that I decided to get them. A great value for the price.

Super Contributor

On 9/18/2014 luvpoos said:

I was so tempted, but passed. I have a few Honora necklaces and bracelets and love them all, so figured I didn't need another one. I don't have one like the TSV with the chain detail in between the pearls. Now I wish I did buy it, sounds so pretty. Enjoy it.

luvpoos, not to enable or anything Wink, but while the chocolate and grey pearl versions are sold out, the white pearl versions are still available. The current featured price is $48.66 (and still $3 shipping), which still is a good value for this necklace and look. Plus I think the matching bracelets are still available in the same colors.

Honored Contributor

this style of necklace has been around forever - though the modern take on it was the colors. Throughout time they have been called tin cup necklaces. I have several from many years ago in gold and rose gold - oddly enough - so I did not get one. To those who did I certainly hope you love them.