Honored Contributor

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE QVC WATCH PURCHASE ?

I know many people buy from many different sources, but, from the wrist watches you've purchased on QVC ... which one is your favorite? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I've purchased about 8 watches from them .... but BY FAR ... my favorite watch is the Ultrafine Sterling Panther Link Watch. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Looooove it !!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

Re: WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE QVC WATCH PURCHASE ?

I haven't purchased this, but it catches my eye.-J288259

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Striped Expansion Watch

Respected Contributor

As soon as they sell watches that don't need batteries, I will consider buying it!

I have a pet peeve with changing watch batteries (dislike it)!! The only watch I have is one that is solar and never needs a battery- LOVE IT!

Honored Contributor

J315548 Love my Disney!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

It was a Judith Ripka with a heart on the face and a black leather strap. One of the first she offered on QVC, maybe even the first.

I say "was" because it was stolen when my house was burglarized last year. Broke my heart to lose that watch.

Super Contributor

Heidi Klum silicone band watch. I get compliments every time I wear one. I have three colors and love them all. I think it is gone now, but I love this style and purchase. Wears well and the timepiece is stable. I have not had to put batteries in them yet.

Trusted Contributor

I have quite a few but my favorite because it's so chic and comfortable is the original IML ceramic watch. Still waiting for a red one, Isaac!
Super Contributor

My Judith Ripka watch with the interchangeable bands...this watch is so incredibly beautiful..I'm lucky enough to have a few very high end watches and this one stands up next to them...I really can't believe it lol!!
Super Contributor

J269342, Ecclissi silicon strap watch. I actually have two of them, and an additional 6 extra colors of straps. I would love to get straps in more colors but the watch is on clearance now just in two colors, green & black. When it's gone, it's gone.
Frequent Contributor

I have three favs: an Ecclissi watch from about 8-10 years ago with an interchangeable bezel, one plain, one Diamonique , I love because the sterling is heavy and solid; the Ecclissi with the sleeping beauty turquoise , I have in the gold and it is gorgeous, Judith Ripka's white ceramic with Diamonique.