Super Contributor
Good morning and happy Saturday to us all. Rainy cool day here. Autumn is beating on the door. I'm not ready to put away my sandals. Sigh. It was so much fun chatting with so many of you last night. It makes watching the show a party. DH has heart catherization on Tuesday. If they don't do any stents or such, it'll be same day. Otherwise, he stay in the hospital. It's always something, isn't it? Many of you are struggling with your own issues. PU DTGD at pre school this week and was appalled that they gave her to me without any check of who I am. All I had to say was that I was the grandmother and they gave her to me. DTGD has had a rough week. She tells me that she wants to come back to me and I have to explain over and over that she's a big girl and will learn many new things. She only has a 40 minute nap time, and she'd easily sleep two hours for me. By the time we saw her yesterday it was clear how exhausted she was. Her daddy has a lot of issues to try and get ironed out. Doing the hair today and it's time for me to move along. Make it a great day!
Esteemed Contributor
Hi Kaplan. If your husband's heart cath is his first time, please tell him it's a piece of cake. Totally painless. I have three stents placed that I received over 12 years ago. A few months ago, I had a third cath performed to see how the stents were doing. They're still fine. I just wanted to post this because I wasn't sure if he was worried or not about it if it was his first time having a cath. Please tell him it's totally painless. I wish him nothing but the best on Tuesday.
Respected Contributor

Kappy, darling, I am going to say a prayer for your dear hubby.

I am sure he is in very capable hands and will sail through his procedure perfectly.

xoxox

Super Contributor

BQ - I read your kind words to my DH and he was very touched that a stranger would go out of their way to help him. Thanks so much.

=======

JB - Thanks, honey. I appreciate your good wishes.

Esteemed Contributor
My pleasure Kaplan. I just didn't want him to be scared on Tuesday about that test. I'll be thinking about him on Tuesday. Please post and let us know how he did. I'm sure he'll do just fine. You both have a happy Sunday.
Frequent Contributor

Kappy, my heart just breaks for you. Please know that we are with you. Some of us have been through what you find yourself going through, too. DTGD knows you love her, that's the important thing. She also knows you are there for her. Hang in there, it has to get better.

Super Contributor

Dear Kaplan I'm sending you warm thoughts and prayers that the stresses in your life and your family eases soon. Also keeping your hubby in my prayers also. And hopefully your son can get things figured out for your DTGD. I;ve been down that road with both of my daughters and my DGC.

I always enjoy the times where Judith is on QVC and our chats light up my computer. I'm looking forward to receiving my goodies from the shows.

My Achilles tendon has healed nicely. Unfortunately wearing the different casts & walking boot has made my knee hurt even more. I have been resting for a couple of days as I went to our county fair for a couple of hrs two days. I enjoy going to the fair...good food & see lots of people I know.

Take care & hope you have a good week.