Respected Contributor

I know we all have our favorites but I have been really wearing all of my Honora this past few months and I just love each and every piece (and I have quite a bit). I just think that the look from strands to drops to tin cups are so nice.

I have a new job that I just started this week and I wear my pearls to match each outfit and it makes it fun to get dressed every day. I got a few new pieces this visit and I am so excited for them to arrive.

Looking forward to the next Joel/Ralph QVC event.

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

A few years ago, I purchased 2 pairs of Honora large pearl earrings -- in white pearl and black pearl set in 14KT gold lever backs. I also bought the matching single strand of white & black pearls. Luv, luv, luv. After getting dressed, adding some jewelry makes the outfit complete and us happy!!!! Enjoy ur pearls.

Respected Contributor

I LOVE my Honora pearls too SFGIANTSGIRL! Got the silver pearl necklace yesterday and the white/white bronze bracelet to go with my Honora TSV necklaces from a few months back.Can't wait for them to get here. Oh and hey GO GIANTS! Love me that freak! Nono Timmy rocks!

Super Contributor

With you all the way on this! My Honora pearls are my hands down favorites, and I love my collection.

Respected Contributor

Silkyk, love the freak and Morse is my guy. Smiley Happy

Jetts_mom, Pearls are just my favorite

Kivah, Thanks.

Now if the Q and the mailman could just hurry

Smiley Wink

Deb

Respected Contributor

I'm waiting on that mailman too Deb! And Morse! What a tall cool glass of water he is! Heavy Hitter! Gotta love that Hunter too and Mad Bum!!!! Wow what a team we have! Lucky us....Pearls AND Baseball. Hope my new Honora come today so I can wear them watchin the game! Go Giants!

Respected Contributor
On 9/13/2014 silkyk said:

I'm waiting on that mailman too Deb! And Morse! What a tall cool glass of water he is! Heavy Hitter! Gotta love that Hunter too and Mad Bum!!!! Wow what a team we have! Lucky us....Pearls AND Baseball. Hope my new Honora come today so I can wear them watchin the game! Go Giants!

I am so with you. Last nights game was great. One step closer to first.

Deb

Respected Contributor

OK Deb....You wear your Honora and I'll wear mine and lets cheer the boys on to victory today! Last night's game.....ahhhhh....always EXTRA sweeeeet when we beat those Dodgers!

Respected Contributor
On 9/13/2014 silkyk said:

OK Deb....You wear your Honora and I'll wear mine and lets cheer the boys on to victory today! Last night's game.....ahhhhh....always EXTRA sweeeeet when we beat those Dodgers!

So true and you got yourself a deal

Deb