Super Contributor

Anyone buy?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Pearl Honora necklace TSV

I have so many Honora link necklaces so similar to this one, that I passed. I like the different lengths, but don't like the 3" chain hanging down my neck. It's nice looking, but it doesn't "wow" me enough to buy today.

Respected Contributor

I was awake at midnight (highly unusual for me) and I ordered the gray pearl/white metal. It looks nice to wear casually as every day jewelry (as opposed to statement pieces) and I have several pairs of matching earrings (stud and dangle). I would have also ordered this TSV in black pearl/white metal if it was offered. I like Honora and am looking forward to receiving it.

Edited to add: I liked the longer length and will wear it that way. Sadly, I don't have a slender swan neck (never did) and even an 18" necklace feels a bit short to me.

Trusted Contributor

I kind of like the look, but 20" is too short for me. I need minimum 24" to be comfortable. And I do not buy bronze. If it were adjustable somewhere in the range of 24-30" and the metal was sterling silver, then I might have gone for it. Of course, the price likely would've been double at least.

I did buy the new 60" necklace in both indigo and chocolate. I like the length and really like the variation in size and color. I have several other Honora necklaces I will try them in combination with.

Respected Contributor

I'm passing, but I do think they are all pretty.

Super Contributor

On 9/11/2014 MJ FAN 4 EVER said:

I have so many Honora link necklaces so similar to this one, that I passed. I like the different lengths, but don't like the 3" chain hanging down my neck. It's nice looking, but it doesn't "wow" me enough to buy today.

I always cut off the extra bit of chain on "adjustable" necklaces. I'm fine with the 17" length and don't need it longer.

Trusted Contributor

I bought two for Christmas gifts for my two best friends. Its casual yet a little bit special and the ability to adjust the length they will love.

I've got so much of my own Honora, I exerted control and didn't get one for myself.

Super Contributor

I did! I bought all the colors! I bought in separate orders, and the first ones already delivered. They are beautiful necklaces. I've worn them all week. My DD was home from college when they first arrived, and asked that I get one for her, too (the gray/white bronze). Between the style, look and price, this is one of my favorite TSVs.

Super Contributor

Beautiful but I prefer longer lengths, 28 or 30, usually and prefer silver or stainless or gold when I can afford it rather than bronze.
Honored Contributor

I left the house to avoid picking up the phone! I have so many necklaces, pearl and other, that one more would be ridiculous.

Besides, I promised myself an entire year without any jewelry purchases and there's still one whole month to go. I do hope to watch the live show later tonight - and there will be an OTO. Hoping it's a bracelet. I don't buy those!