Trusted Contributor

Anyone here ever heard of a "boot bracelet"? I hadn't, but I just saw one on Etsy.com, and it was cute -- a silver link chain with pretty charms to be worn around the ankle of your favorite boot, with the charms dangling eye-catchingly at the outside of the ankle. Sort of an anklet idea, extended for a boot. Lots of handmade styles there, from delicate and feminine to cowgirl-tough. Cute idea!

Boot Bracelet Chain Antiqued Brass Green Crystals

Shabby Chic Pearl Boot Jewelry , Boot Bracelet, Boot Bling, Boot Jewelry, Cowgirl Boot Bling, Boot Band Bracelet

Heart Boot Bracelet, Silver Rhodium plated, Valentine Gift

Hollywood Boot Jewelry , Boot Bracelet, Boot Bling, Boot Jewelry, Cowgirl Boot Bling, Boot Band Bracelet

I love Etsy artisan creations........and if I were a "boot girl" I wouldn't be able to help myself from buying at least one of these!

Respected Contributor

Those are cute. I like the last one.

Esteemed Contributor

I live in Texas and they're used a lot on Cowboy/Western boots.

Super Contributor

mind blowing. fantastic..

Respected Contributor

Really cute! The top one looks like it might move too much when you walk… it has a lot of slack. But love them, none-the-less. Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor
I don't think I've seen them yet here (suburban NE) but I love the look. One boot or both boots?
Contributor

I had one about 20 years ago for my cowboy boots. Pretty common in Texas. Maybe it's trendy again

Honored Contributor

I live in Texas....ah, not common in my neighborhood here in Dallas/Plano...really not common.