Valued Contributor

J296658...Carolyn's apaptite ring.

Gorgeous color! Thinking it would be smashing on the middle finger. Usually like a ring to be an inch long before I go that route but this one could really go either way.

What are you all doing? Anyone getting some apaptite cabs today?

Regular Contributor

Re: J296658...Carolyn's apaptite ring.

I got the ring and enhancer at the last show. The ring is very comfortable and fits true to size. The color is deep ocean blue/green. I really love it.

Trusted Contributor

I don't know much about this stone; it is a pretty blue. I'm not particularly taken with the silverwork on this ring. It looks similar to the work I see on inexpensive imported silver and semiprecious stones all over the place -- usually for much less than $79.

Super Contributor

MIL - I agree - I too usually like my rings to be at least an inch, but between the beautiful stone and gorgeous silverwork, I'd say go for it! I have an apatite ring already, and an enhancer with turq and apatite that I love. Only thing I bought this round was the cool SB "x" ring.

Congrats again, NeverE!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Hi ladies!
Congrats MIL and Never on your pretty apatite pieces! And Juggie, I can't wait for a review on your cool new ring, congrats girl! I wasn't going purchase anything until I noticed the Gardenia enhancer was in back stock. I've wanted a white agate enhancer for awhile and the clearance price was hard to resist! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Hi Kath . . happy for you too - I know you love the beads, and from what I remember, the enhancer is very pretty! I don't even see it any mo . . good thing you grabbed it woman. Smiley Very Happy

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Good morning, ladies. KATH I love that enhancer as well. Bought it for a friend two years ago and when the price was reduced I treated myself. Love white anyway. I also have the agate beads which are not big and therefore perfect for enhancers. Enjoy wearing it!!! JUG congrats on your ring- you are talking about the x-design?! Did you get any of the apatite pieces? I was unable to watch the shows but saw the video Weeg forwarded. Such a pretty color. What do you (and any of the Sistas who happen to be reading this) think of charoite? Such an unusual stone! Can't buy anything at the moment though. That's ok since I am rediscovering my seldom worn goodies, lol.