Esteemed Contributor
Check out 135-759 on ShopHQ you save 45percent!!! Beautiful square cut London blue band ring with star, sun and crescent moon white zircon design.
Super Contributor

Hi Bling Queen!

I hope you don't mind me jumping into your thread? I checked out that ring and it is very pretty, but something else caught my eye and I ordered it. 139-217 Blue Flourite and black spinel ring, the blue looks like LBT and it has an interesting cut that I have never had in a ring. I should receive it on the 15th!

If you get the LBT ring enjoy it!

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/7/2014 Me2Me said:

Hi Bling Queen!

I hope you don't mind me jumping into your thread? I checked out that ring and it is very pretty, but something else caught my eye and I ordered it. 139-217 Blue Flourite and black spinel ring, the blue looks like LBT and it has an interesting cut that I have never had in a ring. I should receive it on the 15th!

O m g!! That huge blue stone ring is awesome!! What a price you got Me2Me. The color of the stone is so pretty. I would love to order that also, but right now there is far too many new rings coming down the pike! Judith is having more shows, and Michael V is having more shows. Enjoy that beauty. You got a great deal on that one. Post a review after you get it. That's a fabulous ring.
Super Contributor
On 9/7/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 9/7/2014 Me2Me said:

Hi Bling Queen!

O m g!! That huge blue stone ring is awesome!! What a price you got Me2Me. The color of the stone is so pretty. I would love to order that also, but right now there is far too many new rings coming down the pike! Judith is having more shows, and Michael V is having more shows. Enjoy that beauty. You got a great deal on that one. Post a review after you get it. That's a fabulous ring.

Thank you BlingQueen!

You know I was shocked that they almost came down half off on this ring....I too was OMG! I have to get it....maybe they made an error in price? Not so! I can't wait to get it an review it for you.

I may watch Judith show, but possibly no buying. I already spent enough! lol!

Enjoy all you shows!

Esteemed Contributor

Blingie, thanks for the heads up -- I was out in western PA visiting family this weekend and didn't see your message until we just got home. Nuts! It's sold out. Maybe someone will cancel this evening -- I'll keep checking.

Thanks as always for your bling alerts! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/7/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Blingie, thanks for the heads up -- I was out in western PA visiting family this weekend and didn't see your message until we just got home. Nuts! It's sold out. Maybe someone will cancel this evening -- I'll keep checking.

Hope you had a good visit with family Sammycat. Sorry the ring sold out darn it. I got the last one in my size. I swear I do my best shopping at 3am. FYI, Michael is going to have a TTV of a multi sapphire ring. I believe it's Wed. I'm passing in it because I was never thrilled with his sapphires before. I'm still waiting for him to present that red stone ring. Once I get more info on that, I'll let you know more. Have a good upcoming week.
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/7/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 9/7/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Hope you had a good visit with family Sammycat. Sorry the ring sold out darn it. I got the last one in my size. I swear I do my best shopping at 3am. FYI, Michael is going to have a TTV of a multi sapphire ring. I believe it's Wed. I'm passing in it because I was never thrilled with his sapphires before. I'm still waiting for him to present that red stone ring. Once I get more info on that, I'll let you know more. Have a good upcoming week.

I'll be on the alert for your report on Michael's mysterious red-stone ring. I don't have experience with his sapphire pieces. DH did purchase for me gorgeous oval peridot earrings from Michael -- and they are off-the-charts unbelievable!

Have a great week yourself and thanks again!