Respected Contributor

Question about the east west Green Goddess ring

Does it look like an emerald for those that bought it. The video makes it look like a washed out green. Thanks so much.
Super Contributor

Re: Question about the east west Green Goddess ring

Hi Q2girl. I have this beauty. Mine is definitely not a washed out green. Its beautiful...mine looks like an emerald would. At the clearance price its a steal of a deal!!

I hope that helps you decide. If you have any other questions about it let me know.

Super Contributor

I have this ring, too. I love the fact it is east/west design , very believable, beautiful ring! Also ,it is a good clearance price. Pepper has good taste in jewelry!

hello Pepper!

moongirl

Trusted Contributor

I own this ring and the color in my ring is absolutely spot-on to an actual emerald. Plus, the design is so everyday wearable and not an OTT fancy cocktail ring design.

Super Contributor

Looks like an emerald, not washed out at all. Go 4 it!

Respected Contributor

Thanks to all of you, I appreciate you respondingSmiley Happy. I think I will but it for my birthdaySmiley Happy. On the video it looks like a glowing green medium green. I want it to look like an expensive emerald.
Super Contributor

Q2girl, please give us a review if you buy it. I hope you like it as much as we do. And I also like the east west design. Plus its not a cocktail type ring so I feel comfortable wearing it anyday.

Hi Moongirl!! You are so sweet!! Thanks for the very nice compliment!!

Take care