Super Contributor

Raspberry MOP doublet bracelet

Has anyone received this bracelet yet? What do you think? My main concern is does it flip? It seems sometimes when you have a narrow connecting link on a bracelet with heavier stations of gemstones, it can tend to flip over?? Would love to hear from anyone.

Contributor

Re: Raspberry MOP doublet bracelet

Hi kiwi, I just received mine today. So far it does not seem to flip. I have it paired with a watch and I think they look great together. I love the doublets and while I usually wear an average, I got the large because I wanted the extra doublet. Even with the extra drape, it has yet to flip. I hope this helps and I hope you like it as much as I do.
Super Contributor

Thanks for that Flyersfan. Glad you are loving it. Would you say it is a substantial bracelet or a little on the lightweight side? The color is gorgeous but when looking at it on the wrist during the presentation, it appeared that it was a more "delicate" bracelet than others that she has done with a similar price? Do you find that you are constantly moving the clasp to the underneath since the doublet stations are heavier than the clasp? Appreciate your help. I have the Raspberry MOP doublet eclipse enhancer and the small button earrings. Just love that color - it is so vibrant. Enjoy your new goodie.

Contributor

I do wish the doublets were slightly larger. This is indeed a more delicate bracelet. She did a similar bracelet in champagne quartz a few years ago and the quartz bracelet is definitely more substantial. For me this is more about the color and I am certainly not disappointed in the size to the extent that I would consider returning it. So far I do not have to flip it to keep the clasp on the bottom. But I buy because I think something is pretty and I will enjoy wearing it and where the clasp ends up does not remotely bother me. But so far, so good.
Super Contributor

Thanks for taking the time to test drive it Flyersfan and give your review. Glad you are happy with it. Yes, it is all about the color.