Valued Contributor

The new wide Pia cuff....did anyone get this?

I see it is still on ez pay until tomorrow night. Wondering if anyone got one and how do you like it? I am also still waiting for the OTO estate barrel necklace to arrive in the clad. These two would be awesome together!!!

Thanks for your input. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: The new wide Pia cuff....did anyone get this?

Hi Motherinlaw, I received both the wide pia and the 18 inch barrel necklace and yes both are stunning and go beautifully together! I got the pia cuff in my reg size small and it is a tight fit esp because it is so wide. But I like it that way, the avg would be too loose for me. I was so surprised by the barrels, much larger than I expected! Let us know what you decide.
Valued Contributor

Hi disneygal: Checking this morning and yes, the ez pay option is now gone and so it the size small which I ordered. Must have been some other gals interested in this same cuff/same size and decided to give it a try with the ez pay option before it expired.

Like minds think alike! Smiley Happy

Will review when it gets here on Tuesday....I expedited the shipping. Regular mail takes too long!!! Smiley Wink

Thank you for your thoughts on these two pieces....they are so Judith, aren't they? Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

motherinlaw, wow, I thought the ez pay was through tonight. So glad you got your order placed in time! Yes, let us know what you think!! (But I think you will be thrilled with both the cuff and barrel necklace!)
Valued Contributor

I think you'll be beyond pleased with the wide Pia Cuff, motherinlaw. I own it in silver in all diamonique and the version with the center channel of sapphires...simply had to add the gold clad to my collection. I, too, expedited shipping as I didn't want to wait for it to arrive. I agree with disneygal...it's a stunning piece (actually very mesmerizing). The clad coloration is an exact match to Judith's 18k and the fit (ordered a small, as well) is a bit snug but very comfortable. I hope you're thrilled with your new Pia and the estate barrel necklace!

Valued Contributor

Hi Dallas: Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. No barrel necklace in the mail today so no doubt on Monday/Tuesday. The cuff is coming on Tuesday so I will have a double Ripka day! Smiley Happy

Will talk with you all then!

Regular Contributor

Hi ladies, Just wanted to tell you that I wore my pia yesterday and even though a snug fit as we stated before, it was very comfortable to wear and I am glad I stuck to my size small. Got loads of compliments about it! Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

On 9/7/2014 disneygal said: Hi ladies, Just wanted to tell you that I wore my pia yesterday and even though a snug fit as we stated before, it was very comfortable to wear and I am glad I stuck to my size small. Got loads of compliments about it! Smiley Happy

So glad to read that you're enjoying your new pia cuff, disneygal. I wore mine to dinner on Friday night and really liked the feel on my wrist. I, too, received several compliments on this stunning piece. Wear in the best of health!

Regular Contributor

Dallas-Dame, thank you!! So glad you are enjoying yours too!! You wear in the best of health also!! Wonder what treasures await us this week!!