Valued Contributor

Tomorrow I'm going to wear Joan's jewelry. I hope you all join me.

Honored Contributor

catmama, I'm wearing this set as I type this.

Joan Rivers Southwest Chic Necklace and Earrings Set

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor
I too am glad I have one of her pretty necklaces...I will treasure it and always think of her ....glad you brought it up, I was thinking the same.
Super Contributor

I always wear her traditional dark blue evil eye bracelet alongside my thin gold bangles. It's become a signature piece.

Just after her last appearance on Q I bought her yellow ladybug stud earrings (even though they were not featured on any of the shows). In the beginning of the year I lost one of my younger sisters very unexpectedly. Her birthday was in July and yellow was her favorite color, so I bought it as a remembrance of her. Ironically, she once met Joan Rivers years ago and Joan was very kind to her.

Through the years I've met a few other people who had met Joan and they never had anything but good to say about her. It sounds like she was a very caring person.

Honored Contributor

I will find my earring set from oh so many years ago and wear it out of respect for Joan

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

My sincere sympathy goes to Joan's family and friends in this very sad time. I know she will be greatly missed by so many. She was an extraordinary person and left behind a legacy no one will fill.

Prayers are with family and friends.

I have her red white and blue bee pin all the time on my navy every day bag. I get compliments on it all the time, really shows up and looks great on that bag. I also wear her sun glasses.

Super Contributor
I will truly miss Joan. She always made me laugh. At 81, she was delightful and always was honest about herself and her family. I watched her on Qvc all the time and enjoyed it all the more. I hope you will keep them laughing upstairs.
Super Contributor
I don't own any of her jewelry but I have several of her jackets and will wear one tomorrow. RIP Joan. Prayers for Melissa and Cooper
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I wear her evil eye bracelet everyday, but will wearl her watch and bib necklace and one of her earring set. None will match, but will wear all the jewelry of hers I have that will fit on my body, including her sunglasses of which I have three.

I cannot get anything done today because of the tears and can't believe it. If someone with all her zest for life and energy passed, what hope do the rest of us have? I know it is not a positive statement, but don't feel positive right now.

Can only post here because my friends are not in the same mode as I am and it is just another passing to them, but on the threads and post here, we care.

Esteemed Contributor

Definitely... all good ideas here. I just bought one of her sequin tanks- a small reminder from Joan that I need to stop and smell the roses more often!