Valued Contributor
The Super Nova Naja, the event priced SB ring and the brown leather brass/sterling charm bracelet I love them all. The ring works perfectly with the Naja and my other turquoise pieces, the Naja is a stop traffic piece and the bracelet is darling. Can be worn alone or stacked. I have a tiny 5.5" wrist and the 6.75" bracelet fits with no drape. But I like it that way. I will be wearing the Naja on my Native pearls tomorrow and can't wait. I did get the earth tones bead watch from her site and I really don't care for it. I can't put my finger on it but I am returning it tomorrow. I am expecting the mixed metal signature bracelet and the BO and signature bead necklace that I got on the Labor Day sale weekend. Can you picture the Naja on the black, wow! If you got some goodies, too, I would love to hear your reviews. Blessings, all.
Super Contributor

Re: Received Some Goodies Today

Hi Waterbaby! I'm so happy for you! Sounds like you're going to have a beauteous day tomorrow wearing your new Super Nova Naja! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I didn't order anything from the show although I did make a purchase from the SFO store, something I've wanted a very long time and it arrived today - the older Bandera enhancer! I'm just as thrilled with it as you are with your Super Nova Naja! I also purchased Cody Sanderson's butterfly pendant, another piece I've wanted awhile. Not the lapis/brass butterfly, the turquoise one he did before that - it's very southwestern!

Valued Contributor

On 9/3/2014 kathoderay said:

Hi Waterbaby! I'm so happy for you! Sounds like you're going to have a beauteous day tomorrow wearing your new Super Nova Naja! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I didn't order anything from the show although I did make a purchase from the SFO store, something I've wanted a very long time and it arrived today - the older Bandera enhancer! I'm just as thrilled with it as you are with your Super Nova Naja! I also purchased Cody Sanderson's butterfly pendant, another piece I've wanted awhile. Not the lapis/brass butterfly, the turquoise one he did before that - it's very southwestern!

Thanks for the kind words. As for your new pieces, they are stunning. I love the enhancer pictured, my kind of style too. Enjoy your new goodies and wear all in good health. WB

Super Contributor

WOOHOOOO!!!! I've been dyin' to hear from you about the SB naja, and I'm SO happy for you! You'll look beauteous tomorrow with your NPs and naja and new ring. The bracelet sounds nice too! . . . and you have more goodies coming? SO MUCH FUN!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

On 9/3/2014 kathoderay said:

Yes!! So glad you love it Kath, and I'm really happy for you! Can't wait to see your pics of it and the Cody butterfly too!

Respected Contributor

Waterbaby and Kath, enjoy the new additions to your collection! They are all beautiful!

Kath…. what is the SFO store? BTW… I think I found that butterfly on Amazon. Very nice!

Super Contributor

Congratulations Waterbaby on the arrival of your goodies! You must be in heaven taking them out! It's always such a treat to wear something new and exciting- and these are fabulous ones! Smiley Embarassed) I am in the iPhone so no emotes!
Super Contributor

Kath that enhancer is beautiful. First time I laid eyes on it! Congrats! And you got a butterfly as well?? Wow! Enjoy. Yes what is the SFO online store? Something to do with one of Carolyn's stores? I always wanted to take a peek inside the one she has in Santa Fe. Thank you for sharing the picture.
Regular Contributor

Congrats on all those beautiful pieces everyone. Its so much fun opening those packages!. Kath, I wanted that bandera piece too and found one on the bay about 2 months ago. Also have the cody butterfly and love that piece too. Well I received the apatite enhancer and ring. Very nice saturated color. They are keepers! Everyone enjoy!

Super Contributor

Hi ladies!

Kath is referring to Carolyn's Santa Fe Outlet (SFO).