Super Contributor
Couldn't believe it! I went into a local jewelry store this morning and the woman behind the counter was wearing Shawn's ring! I told her that I liked her ring and told her that I own it too! This is the first time EVER that I have run into someone wearing a piece of jewelry that I own. It was sort of fun talking to her about why she wears this particular ring and I shared my story too. So I just wondered...Have any of you ever run into someone wearing a piece of jewelry that you own? FYI...I have shopped Q jewelry for over 25 years and this was a first for me.
Super Contributor

I've never seen Shawn's ring. Can someone post a picture?

Valued Contributor

I have a Cartier love bracelet and that's like a little club. Everyone seems to have a story about theirs too which is particularly lovely.

It's like when drivers of certain cars wave to each other! I don't know why but it's a good thing!

Valued Contributor

I don't recall ever having that happening to me but I have had things in my home turn up missing years ago and several years went by and saw them in various antique shops. My mothers wedding ring was found in an Antique shop. Of course I bought it.

Beckyblu

Super Contributor
On 9/3/2014 shiningstar said:

I've never seen Shawn's ring. Can someone post a picture?

J282296
Super Contributor
On 9/3/2014 Pagan said:

I have a Cartier love bracelet and that's like a little club. Everyone seems to have a story about theirs too which is particularly lovely.

It's like when drivers of certain cars wave to each other! I don't know why but it's a good thing!

I have this bracelet! Yes its a club! Awesome bracelet!