Valued Contributor

QVC UK gets a full 24 hour Diamonique Day!

It's today. Do we even have a diamonique day anymore? I know it's been reduced to a few hours a day but I haven't seen a diamonique day or week. Smiley Sad(
Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC UK gets a full 24 hour Diamonique Day!

Interesting.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

It must sell better over there.... Not to say that I don't love Diamonique, I own enough to open a small boutique but it's probably not a top seller anymore and it doesn't warrant an entire day. Or...maybe QVC sells so much of it that they don't need to feature on tv as much as they did in the past. Could be, it sells itself. To be honest, I prefer Jtv's Bella Luce. I bought a sweet little initial pendant last week. Jtv sells a lot of Bella in smaller, more realistic carat weights and the prices are better than Diamonique pieces.

Honored Contributor

Lucky them.

Respected Contributor

I, too have some diamonique pieces but it kind of makes me giggle when they say things like " it's 4 carats of Diamonique!" Okay so it's still not real. I like what I have but they try a hard sell and act too dramatic at times. If it's set in silver then that's what we should be paying for. JMO
Valued Contributor

On 9/2/2014 wvumountiefan said: I, too have some diamonique pieces but it kind of makes me giggle when they say things like " it's 4 carats of Diamonique!" Okay so it's still not real. I like what I have but they try a hard sell and act too dramatic at times. If it's set in silver then that's what we should be paying for. JMO
If you look through what they have it is so much more modest what what we have! They even have 1/2 carat solitaires. I have been begging qvc for years to offer more believable carat weights. Especially in this economy! I don't even feel comfortable wearing a fake 2 carat ring. Maybe qvc would sell more if they offered smaller carat weights, better quality settings and a deeper color for epiphany like it used to be.
Valued Contributor

On 9/2/2014 chrystaltree said:

It must sell better over there.... Not to say that I don't love Diamonique, I own enough to open a small boutique but it's probably not a top seller anymore and it doesn't warrant an entire day. Or...maybe QVC sells so much of it that they don't need to feature on tv as much as they did in the past. Could be, it sells itself. To be honest, I prefer Jtv's Bella Luce. I bought a sweet little initial pendant last week. Jtv sells a lot of Bella in smaller, more realistic carat weights and the prices are better than Diamonique pieces.

Thanks. I'll have to look into their collection.
Super Contributor

It's DMQ month and I don't think we are even getting a TSV~

Honored Contributor

I don't buy from any other shopping channel, but I've become a very casual, once-in-a-while watcher, nonetheless. A few hours spread out along the day with good product in each suits me better than all day. Actually better than all-day anything.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps the U.S. market is already saturated and a whole day wouldn't be cost effective?