Super Contributor

Anyone else wish they had shown all the items that are Event priced and brand new at some stage during Judith's shows. I want to see them in person before I make my selection. Just helps being able to see the scale on a person. They spent a lot of time showing the watches over and over when we could've seen more of the new that have shown up online.

Trusted Contributor

I agree. They spend too much time on some items. I wish they would show more during each show as I also like to see them on air. Even if there is a video, for me, that doesn't really do it. Seeing it "live" I get a more complete view if this is an item that will work for me.

Contributor

There were some new items that were never shown. Instead of spending so much time on the same watches and rolling bracelets they should have shown more items. After awhile, it became boring. Half hour on an item which was not new was too much.

Honored Contributor

Across the board, the product selection chosen for presentation needs work and the length of presentations in so many cases has become glaringly boring... I guess this is how they push what they want to unload, but it isn't working for this customer.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Obviously I agree. I also want to know, since when did they make the TSV presentation 30 minutes long. It always used to be 15 mins at the beginning and then a second presentation near the end of the show. 30 straight mins is too long to keep my attention. I wanted to see the new braided diamonique cuff, but it was a no show.

Super Contributor

It just seems to be a little misnomer to give them Event prices, but not to actually feature them during the Event?