Super Contributor

It's here! And oh boy!

So I had a couple of packages between the door today. I brought them in and put them aside; I never open any of them until I have a chance to do it in a relaxed atmosphere, and with a three-year old relaxed isn't a word often used. I just opened them now.

There was the pink chalcedony ring, which will be returned for lifeless color, LBT ring which is a keeper, Aventurine earrings that are also winners, and the last package was the Ambrosia bracelet. Keep in mind that it says you have to sign for it and I did not. Crazy!

Unfortunately, it was shoved into a medium square box: no bracelet box. This is a horrible way to treat such a treasure. The Office of the Prez will hear from me on Tuesday and I will request a bracelet box.

Aside from the shock that it arrived and the harsh way it was treated, it is drop dead gorgeous and slap-my-head-and call-me-Bubbe! It is royal, playful, elegant and casual all at the same time. None of the stones are as dark as a LBT, but each is fully saturated. A rope border hold each gem perfectly in place high atop a type of platform which Miss Judie has fashioned for it, allowing openings so that the light can caress each gem for the fulfillment of its magnificence. There are bars of tiny DMQ separating each two gems. The 71/4" fits my 6" wrist very well, with just enough wiggle room. I can't wait to play with other pieces, especially the honker bracelet of BT, and see what flies.

I am a very lucky woman.

Super Contributor

Hey Bubbe!

! That Ambrosia bracelet sounds sweet! I am so glad you got it! I will put it in my wish list. YAY! on the LBT ring and Aventurine earring! I also receive the earrings yesterday....as Jimmy Walker would say...""DY-NO-MITE!!!!!""

So happy that you got some great forever pieces! Enjoy them for many happy and healthy years!!!

FYI: Regarding the aventurine earrings...wear them together! Don't wear one with a different earring. Unless....you plan on visiting Mars! lol!

You are very lucky! I wish I could rub your belly for luck!

Super Contributor
On 8/29/2014 Me2Me said:

Hey Bubbe!

{#emotions_dlg.lol}! That Ambrosia bracelet sounds sweet! I am so glad you got it! I will put it in my wish list. YAY! on the LBT ring and Aventurine earring! I also receive the earrings yesterday....as Jimmy Walker would say..."DY-NO-MITE!!!!!"

So happy that you got some great forever pieces! Enjoy them for many happy and healthy years!!!

FYI: Regarding the aventurine earrings...wear them together! Don't wear one with a different earring. Unless....you plan on visiting Mars! lol!

You are very lucky! I wish I could rub your belly for luck!{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Thanks Me2Me for all the kind words. Ha, ha on the earring advice! Hey, we're twins! The Aventurine are really lovely, aren't they? We should wear all our treasure in the best of health. I am a very lucky woman.
Trusted Contributor

Hi Kaplan, Enjoy your new pieces.

I bet the Ambrosia is stunning in person.{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Super Contributor
Hi Kaplan, your new stunning ambrosia sounds like a big winner. It must be fabulous. Enjoy looking at your wrist as well as enjoying your new beautiful earrings and let ring!
Respected Contributor

Glad you received it and love it, too, Kaplan.

About the fit, though. Would the 7 1/2" fit a 6 1/2" wrist, in your opinion, or would you recommend sizing up to the 8 inch?

Super Contributor
On 8/29/2014 donnaluby said: Hi Kaplan, your new stunning ambrosia sounds like a big winner. It must be fabulous. Enjoy looking at your wrist as well as enjoying your new beautiful earrings and let ring!
Thanks so much for your kind words.
Super Contributor
On 8/29/2014 Jersey Born said:

Glad you received it and love it, too, Kaplan.

About the fit, though. Would the 7 1/2" fit a 6 1/2" wrist, in your opinion, or would you recommend sizing up to the 8 inch?

Hi, honey! I guess the 71/2 is what I got, not 71/4. That would be very difficult since it's not offered in a 71/4! Ha, ah. Hmmm. Just looked at the receipt and it says 71/4". At any rate, I have a tad bit more room than one finger width between the bracelet and my skin. My wrist is 6". Somehow I don't think I've been very helpful.
Trusted Contributor
Hi Kappy, Congratulations on the Ambrosia bracelet. I am sure it's the bomb. I am still resisting it. Wear it in the best of health along with your other treasures.