Valued Contributor

Enjoy the Shows Friday and Sunday!

I got a coupe of things from her site to add to what I had. I am thrilled with all and the look. I did go ahead and got the Super Nova Naja so I am praying I get a good one. Enjoy the shows, ladies!
Valued Contributor

Re: Enjoy the Shows Friday and Sunday!

Hi waterbaby: Last night I purchased from the flash sale on Carolyn's website the 36" Illusions necklace in the amethyst,sodalite,grey pearl and hematite. This looked so pretty I could not resist and the price was very good for me.

Then I grabbed the last Chardonnay enhancer with cord that they had. Used my coupon code and my total was under $130....very good again! Smiley Happy

Did you get the super Naja in the turquoise or the new red coral? I usually don't move towards red anything but this enhancer in coral is gorgeous!

Valued Contributor

Re: Enjoy the Shows Friday and Sunday!

Hi, MIL!! So good to see you here. My Turquoise Naja is in process and I am on WL for the red coral Naja. I don't care for red jewelry either but I love it! I got the all sterling when it was an OTO a couple of weeks ago and I get so many compliments. I've always love this look and got away from it and started collecting JR and then couture BB. But, I have sold all but a couple of Jr2 suites, dug out my old CP pieces and adding to it. I saw the necklace too, you got great deals. The code helps!! Let me know what you think when you get them and I'll do the same. Have a great weekend.