Regular Contributor

Pat is doing great hosting this early Ripka show

Hi ladies! I don't post very often anymore, but just had to give kudos to Pat on hosting this 10am Ripka show. She is giving detailed information, showing the pieces close up, and speaking in a calm, professional tone, without the "over the top" gushing that sometimes occurs with Judith.

I'm not usually home this time of day, so don't get to see her host. Also, this is the first time I've ever seen her with Judith--I just had to mention that I'm impressed and enjoying the show.

Great job Pat!

Super Contributor

Re: Pat is doing great hosting this early Ripka show

Hi, Cathyshopper. I think Pat has hosted a time or two with Judith before...not positive. Pat is indeed doing a great job. Great show!!

Super Contributor

Hi Cathyshopper!

I agree! Pat is a ""class act!"" She is very professional and explains things very well and she is a doll!

Regular Contributor

Hi Pepper, also, I'm happy to see some of the new lower prices, although I do understand that has upset some previous purchasers. I hadn't been able to buy much for a while (prices too high for me), but I may now get a couple of things this visit.

Take care!

Honored Contributor

I would hope so.......she's not exactly a newbie......she's hosted 10,000 jewelry shows in her career....She could do it in her sleep now.....lol
Super Contributor

Pat knows her jewelry for sure - I am glad to see she appears to be less frantic and nervous this time with JR.