Contributor

Looking for pic of Ripka Pearl System from forum

Hello Ladies,

I remember awhile back a gracious woman from this forum posted a pic of her Ripka Pearl System that you can make a bracelet with too...they are the ones discounted in Clad and also sterling on a bust with an enhancer. I believe she had them in both the clad and sterling posted. I can't find the pic anymore.

Just wanted to get some ideas as I just ordered the system. Thought the price was good.

Any you Ripka ladies remember the post ?

Many thanks for all your help !

Contributor

Re: Looking for pic of Ripka Pearl System from forum

Still no one out there ? I appreciate your help !

Trusted Contributor

Hi, I think it might have been Anisha or Smarty who posted pictures of the Pearl System necklace.

I tried to find the post for you, but the history of the Forum pages only goes back to May, so I couldn't find it.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for:

Contributor

Thank you for sending me the pic Vickie. But the pic I was referring to was a pic someone took of their actual piece on a bust .

Okie Dokie. Thanks so much .

Contributor

On 8/28/2014 newjerseygirl said:

Hi, I think it might have been Anisha or Smarty who posted pictures of the Pearl System necklace.

I tried to find the post for you, but the history of the Forum pages only goes back to May, so I couldn't find it.

And thanks newjerseygirl for your help too !

Contributor

I was also looking through the posts for those about the pearl system. I just received the inserts, but now I am not so sure that I need them. I was looking for other ideas of how to use them (remember the booklet that was supposed to be in with our TSV?).

Thanks,

EkaterinaK

Honored Contributor

i just received mine and put a review on the REVIEWS thread. love it and have been sitting here playing with different looks. mine did come with a small booklet that shows it being worn 3 different ways.

i have a question about the add-on bead necklace pieces. did they only come in 3 choices? for the silver i see the aventurine, the chalcedony, and the lapis. did they come in any other choices. i like all 3 of those, but will wait until they get marked down a lot more. i would like to have all three. i wish they had marked them down also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I'm SO GLAD I purchased this necklace!!! I tried to double it, and just felt too claustrophobic wearing it like that, but then I took a different JR 18" necklace and added THAT to the pearls, freeing up the bracelet part to wear separately, and it's AWESOME! You can also take that bracelet and attach THAT on like the add-on beads. Best purchase (and prob last JR) ever!!
Contributor

On 9/13/2014 mollysmama said: I'm SO GLAD I purchased this necklace!!! I tried to double it, and just felt too claustrophobic wearing it like that, but then I took a different JR 18" necklace and added THAT to the pearls, freeing up the bracelet part to wear separately, and it's AWESOME! You can also take that bracelet and attach THAT on like the add-on beads. Best purchase (and prob last JR) ever!!

Hi Mollysmama,

Sounds like a great idea ! If you can post some pic's that would be great ! Haave fun playing !