Super Contributor

Midnight show and 10 am show

Hiya Ripka sisters! I don't think I'm going to make it for the midnight show. My eyes are heavy now. Watching a three year old really tires me out more than I realize until I finally sit, and then wham-o, it hits me on my head! The 10 am show coincides with cooking at the Fischer-Price kitchen set and crayoning. You know that will trump jewelry every time! Smiley Happy I think I'll be around for the 2pm and 10pm show and hope to chat with many of you then. I intend to get the YGClad TSV. Enjoy the shows and I'll see you on the BGB,
Valued Contributor

Re: Midnight show and 10 am show

Kaplan, you are such a sweet grandmother! I know it must take a lot of energy. I will miss your comments tonight. Gayle

Super Contributor

Kaplan, you are such a good loving grandma!! We will definitely miss you but understand.

Occasional Contributor

You're so sweet, Kaplan! Your little one is blessed beyond measure to have you taking such good care of him / her ...

My little guy is 26 months, and I hear you! I am worn out!! I wish I could bottle his energy and take some of it myself ...

Like you, no midnight show for me. Not sure which show I'll make, but I'm "watching" on-line ...

Planning on a black watch this go-round - there are several great ones to choose from. Enjoy the shows Smiley Happy