New Contributor

ripka sterling and pearl interchangeable necklace

Purchased the Judith Ripka Interchangeable sterling and pearl necklace of $498. in March when it was a TSV.

Now it is event priced at $198. online. $300.00 cheaper...Boy do I feel ripped off!!!!

What about "the lowest price it will ever be" QVC?

Honored Contributor

Re: ripka sterling and pearl interchangeable necklace

I LOVE that necklace but didn't buy it as the TSV. I think it's terribly overpriced. Hope you will still be able to enjoy wearing it.
Trusted Contributor

I bought the gold-clad pearl necklace last month when it was event priced at $299. Now it is 91 dollars cheaper and 1 week past when I could have requested a credit.

I was suprised how fast QVC reduced the price on this necklace since it was a TSV less than 6 months ago. While I am not happy that I could have waited and saved more, at the time I thought $299 was a good price and significantly less than the TSV price.

I do really like the necklace but I can understand why the OP is not happy. But the TSV price is never the lowest price an item will be. That would be the one time only price.

New Contributor

Everyone needs to remember that silver sells for 19.50 an ounce. Keep that in mind when shopping for jewelry. To pay 3-4 hundred if not more for fake stones (paste as they were once called and the most inexpensive (precious as they like to say) metal is really not very smart.... If you like to collect her designs okay--but keep in mind they are really worth a very small fraction of what was paid.