Valued Contributor

Which is the Long Term Better Buy? Squash Blossom or Turquoise Naja

I am on the advance order list for the SB Squash Blossom. I've always wanted one and the $323 price tag with tax, tag and title are more like $357. But, I thought it was a good buy. However, it is a necklace and I always were a necklace with an enhancer. I think it offers a lot of versatility.

I am also on the WL for the red coral Naja, which I think is stunning also.

So, even though the Turquoise Naja is more money, $544 with everything, is it worth it vs. the SB over the long term?

I have the 14mm native Pearls in 17" and 21", the CP Statement necklace in 17" all sterling and the Signature in the mixed metals along with a 10mm turquoise necklace to put the red and possibility the turq Najas on.

Just looking for honest opinions. Thanks, ladies!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Super Contributor

Re: Which is the Long Term Better Buy? Squash Blossom or Turquoise Naja

Honestly, I think when you said you've always wanted a squash blossom necklace, you answered your own question. Wink

Valued Contributor

I know, I know! BUT, I've had this illusion about the SB since I was 20 and 46 years have passed and I sure LOVE that monster Naja and I have the all sterling and LOVE itSmiley Happy

So, I figure if I am questioning it, maybe I have moved on in my mind! I can't justify both.

Plus, I had the bronze and sterling green turq Naja necklace that drove me crazy with some turning and poking of the ends of the necklace, returned, and I wonder if the SB will drive me crazy too.

I am usually very decisive but now.....hmmm!!!

Respected Contributor

That super Naja is scrumptious....I am so glad I got one...but then I LOVE my SB and I think I would have wanted it first. Maybe get the super Naja, then later the SB ? The super N. May be more unique and limited ? I don't know. They are both gorgeous and you can't go wrong either way, so happy deciding (;
Super Contributor

I think they're both beautiful . . tough one, although the naja enhancer would be more versatile. I don't have the SB squash blossom version, but I do have this one - it's a little more petite, and I love it lots! The other pics are just a reminder of how much I love my SB naja . . sigh - good luck!

<table class="tableWrapper" style="margin-bottom: 0px; height: 298px; width: 340px; margin-top: 0px;"> <tbody> <tr> <td> photo Squashblossomnecklace_zps32a5e124.jpg</</p>

td>

</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

If it was me - I'd take that gorgeous Naja - way more versatile and more stone power - but you get what you like!! Either way - Enjoy!!

Valued Contributor

On 8/27/2014 jugtown said:

I think they're both beautiful . . tough one, although the naja enhancer would be more versatile. I don't have the SB squash blossom version, but I do have this one - it's a little more petite, and I love it lots! The other pics are just a reminder of how much I love my SB naja . . sigh - good luck!

<table class="tableWrapper" style="margin-bottom: 0px; height: 298px; width: 340px; margin-top: 0px;"> <tbody> <tr> <td> photo Squashblossomnecklace_zps32a5e124.jpg</</p>

td>

</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
Oh, my! Both so gorgeous. The one I'm on advance order for is the smaller and shorter one with just 3 SB on either side of the Naja. So, I think that although more money, the super nova Naja has loads more presence and more versatile. If I could do both I would but a girl has to make choices!!! Thanks so much for posting these great pics.
Valued Contributor

On 8/27/2014 cooking lady said:

If it was me - I'd take that gorgeous Naja - way more versatile and more stone power - but you get what you like!! Either way - Enjoy!!

Cooking lady....you are I are of like mind, I think you've helped me make a choice! I'll let you know on that and the watch! Thanks so much.
Valued Contributor

I bought the Super Nova Naja today, fingers crossed I get a good one! But, I'm. It canceling the SB since it won't come until October.
Valued Contributor

Waterbaby, you're going to love the Super Nova Naja. It looks great on leather, sterling beads, the native pearl necklace, the turquoise torsade, and various turquoise and other gemstone bead necklaces. Great on coral or lapis. Let us know what you think of it when it arrives.