Trusted Contributor

Ordering the JR upcoming TSV ....

Hello Ladies, I hope you are all enjoying the last days of summer. It sure has flown by quickly. I had a question for anyone who has tried ordering the upcoming TSV from the advance order email. I am not able to go past the payment page to complete my order. Has anyone ordered the cuff from the advance order email and did you have any issues ? Thank you.
Regular Contributor

Re: Ordering the JR upcoming TSV ....

Hi Anisha,

That happened to me early this morning. I waited a bit and tried again and then it went through. so keep trying.

which one are you ordering.. silver or clad? I ordered the clad.

Has anything else caught your eye? I think I am also going to get the wide clad pia cuff.

Good luck!!

Frequent Contributor

Anisha, that is exactly what happened to me this morning! Got as far as the payment page, and that was it, frozen solid. I have not been able to get on all day, until just now. Just as well, I talked myself out of it. I'm waiting on that beautiful new braided cuff. Enjoy your new beauty, in good health!

Trusted Contributor

Hi disneygal, thank you for the reply. I am still unable to place the order from the advance order email. I think I will call CS. I did write to CS but haven't heard back as yet. I am liking the cuff in clad, something about the simplistic lines and also the fact that Ms Judie's small cuffs fit just perfect on my wrist. Hopefully I can get it. Enjoy your clad cuff in all good health.
Trusted Contributor

Hi Dead Eye, I ave had sues being on the Q website all day. Kept saying no access. Just logged in but still not able to place my order. I have to get the cuff home to make a final decision . I got the braided cuffs with the Amy and BT end caps in sterling and they are gorgeous. If you get the new braided cuff, enjoy it, it looked beautiful from the pictures posted. Again thank you for replying.
Frequent Contributor

anisha, I have the amy end cap braided cuff also. I have not taken it off since I got it a month ago! I wear it alongside the oval watch with the bling band, and it is a dynamite combo. Enjoy your new beauty, in good health!

Respected Contributor

What is the price of this TSV bracelet going to be? I didn't get the advance email and probably won't order it, but I was curious.

Trusted Contributor
Respected Contributor

Thanks newjerseygirl! I appreciated being able to see the additional views. It looks very nice on the wrist, classy and elegant and neutral enough for everyday wear. Nice that she is offering a matching ring!

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone happen to know if turquoise is a hard enough stone to hold up as endcaps? I've heard all turquoise is stabilized and a person on the forum nicely told me they have to say if it is reconstituted and the description doesn't list last so it must be a' real' stone.

I think it is very pretty so I hope you all love it when it arrives...I suspect I will be ordering myself, but am curious about how the stone will do without being in a setting. TIA and enjoy the shows!!

Finally found it is 5 on the Mohs scale, so was able to answer my own question!! Enjoy